I followed the Vanilla Guide instructions to create installer (Zen, Catalina 10.15.2). (ref: https://vanilla.amd-osx.com/)
- I've creted macOS Install USB according to the instructions,
- also I've downloaded all kexp from kexp repo and unzipped their contents into kexts/other folder on USB
- Do I have to modify original config files on USB, or anything else that is not precisely described in the guide (How?)?
- Some zipped kexp contains .efi files, what about them? (I've put them together with the related kexp directories in kexts/other USB folder), correct?
- Do I have to delete FakeSMC.kext if I use VirtualSMC.kext?
Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite
Sapphire RX Vega 64 Nitro+ 8GB
2x8(16GB) DDR4 Patriot Viper Steel 3200MHz
NZXT Kraken X62