Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

by: pi2in3
@Shaneee,
i tried, downloaded update and restarted to "Boot macOS Install From Ryzentosh"
but it dont continue to install and restarts :(

Advertising

by: Shaneee
You used the patches for Zen correct?
Shaneee wrote:You used the patches for Zen correct?
i don't know what do you you mean about patchs, how can i check?
also in last 24hours i've been trying create Mojave vanilla installer USB witch i created and installed couple of months ago some times, but no success this time. i completely the problem is newer version of Clover installers. plz check it, i'm completely sure. (i wish i copied efi folder to somewhere :cry: )
Post Merged
@Shaneee,
would you just share your Mojave's whole EFI with me? our system is very similar to each-other.
Try with this config.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
@Shaneee,
thnk you man. my mistake was adding some extra kext to EFi,, after deleting i installed macOS. every thing is fine except telegram and vlc. telegram is very slow and choppy also VLC has problem with mkv files.
both used to work well on 10.13.3
It may be related to the OPEMU. The Vanilla patches don’t include the OPEMU as we can’t include it via patches. With the compiled kernel it’s baked in.
That’s an option yes. You can rename the kernel once downloaded to kernel.amd then add the boot arg kcsuffix=amd to Clover to use it.
@Shaneee, i did it , no change. does Mojave similar issues? i'm gonna buy a used RX560 or RX570.
Mojave doesn’t have the Opemu either. Make sure Lilu is upto date and use the Native USB fix for Ryzen.
SSD Very slow

AMD OS X is the registration forum to get the full[…]

看到中文好亲切, 我已经放弃使用Adobe了, 用老版本吧

@anielk , no, didn't. i realized problem is my 1[…]

Anyone found any fixes for this? still having stut[…]