Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Tutorials for the installation and post install.
by: Mikalanjilo13
agpennypacker wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:48 pm
MadMax1998 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:54 pm
https://kb.hackintoshisfun.ml/ as it's more in depth.

For my setup I ended up using the original USB installer, added the 17h (for ryzen) confing.plist from https://github.com/AMD-OSX/AMD_Vanilla. but added 4 kexts. Nullcpu, lilu, whatevergreen, and smalltreeintel82576.

Okay this is my problem. How the heck are these kexts even added to a Clover boot drive? Do I extract all zips? Extract the original zips? Rename the source codes back to source code? I am extremely lost. :x :?:
Post Merged
Re: Can anyone help me? Prohibited Sign
When I insert my USB and select install from macOs I receive the prohibited/ do not sign. I have no idea how to bypass it. I tried all other usb ports, reinserting the drive, and multiple other drives. Please help me if you have some knowledge on how to resolve this problem.
Post Merged
Can anyone help me? Prohibited Sign
When I insert my USB and select install from macOs I receive the prohibited/ do not sign. I have no idea how to bypass it. I tried all other usb ports, reinserting the drive, and multiple other drives. Please help me if you have some knowledge on how to resolve this problem.

Advertising

by: slammermx
I get all the way to rebuilding the prelinked kernel, does anyone know what I'm doing wrong, I'm trying to follow the guide as closely as possible.

Thanks ahead of time.

Can't use /Volumes/OS X Base System/System/Library/Extensions/IONetworkingFamily.kext - not linked.
Prelink failed for com.apple.nvenet; aborting prelink.
Failed to generate prelinked kernel.
Child process /usr/sbin/kextcache[3020] exited with status 71.
Error 107 rebuilding /System/Library/PrelinkedKernels/prelinkedkernel
by: Jhinfex
Hi guys, can someone help me out, I’m stuck here (photo below)
Tks ahead :))
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Can you share EFI with me? Thank you! Emial:foreve[…]

Use the tool to download 10.15.3 instead of 10.15.[…]

@fabiosun or @Shanne is this the correct guide for[…]

I have a hp6305 with X740 AMD CPU and a Geforce 31[…]