Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Has anyone had this problem with Davinci Resolve 16.2? With previous versions it worked perfectly, but now it locks in the program load and does not start ... I have tried doing uninstall completely clean but it does not work either.

My Hackintosh
Asus TUF x570
Ryzen 3900x
Vega 64
32Gb Ram

Opencore 055
Kexts:
NullCPUPowerManagement
lilu
RealtekRTL8111
USBInjectall
VirtualSMC
WhateverGreen
AppleALC

Advertising

What OS version are you running?
I have the same problem on the newest Catalina, 3900X, Saphire RX580 Pulse with OpenCore. I installed version 16.0 and works so far.
HackeyMac wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:02 am What OS version are you running?
Catalina 10.15.3 Later I will add information about the Davinci Resolve error, and please, be patient with me, it is my second hackintosh, the first I did it about 10 years ago and it did not go very well, this time so that everything is better and I don't know much about macOS no technicalities in hackintosh, I have followed the Vanilla Opencore guide
Post Merged
puciak wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:35 am I have the same problem on the newest Catalina, 3900X, Saphire RX580 Pulse with OpenCore. I installed version 16.0 and works so far.
have you tried with version 16.1.2? this works for me
Probably 16.1.2 will work, I just tried 16.0 to see if that would make any difference.
Thanks it worked! The truth is that I do not know what matlabs is (I searched on google but I did not see anything related), how did you know that it was solved with this? I'm curious
It's from this thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6964

I thought it looked a lot like the Davinci Resolve 16.2 problem so I just tried it. Because there are no problems with 16.2 on Intel Hackintoshes it had to be AMD related, just like this MatLab issue.
I guess it's just dumb luck it actually worked.

I haven't checked much of Davinci Resolve 16.2 with this patch applied yet. It still might crash on some other point.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]