My specs :
Ryzen 5 1600
8Ggb of ram
First I dowloaded the Mojave version from this site (macOS Mojave 10.14.3; 18D109 (February 7, 2019) ) :
https://techsviewer.com/install-macos-m ... e-windows/
VMware 15 from :
The unlocker from :
I followed the basic installation from this site (techsviewer.com) :
- Install VMware 15 and don't run it yet.
- Extract the unlocker-master.zip file and launch in administrator mode the win-install file and let it do his thing.
- Launch VMware and create a new VM :
- Install the operating system later;
- Select Apple Mac OS X then macOS 10.14 (if you don't see macOS u failed the unlocker part);
- You can change the VM machine name and the location (I personally did not);
- Choose to store in a single file;
- Click finish;
- Edit the VM :
- In the memory tab select 50% – 65% of your RAM (in my case i did 4GB);
- In the processor tab select 50% - 70% of your CPU (I recommend 50%);
- In the USB controller tab choose the USB 2.0 in the USB compatibility part ! (you can't use mouse and keyboard otherwise);
- Remove the Hard Disk(SATA);
- Add a new Hard Disk -> (SATA) -> Use a existing one -> Locate the macOS Mojave 10.14.vmdk (from techsviewer.com);
- Now edit the .vmx file in the folder you chose previously in part 3.c ( per default it's *User*\Documents\virtual machines\.).
- Open it with a text editor ( Notepad from your pc will do the trick, you can dl Notepad ++ if it doesn't);
- Now it differs from the site : I added the following lines (at the bottom of the file) in order to make it work :
Code: Select allI also changed one line (the 3rd one) from
smc.version = "0" cpuid.0.eax = "0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:1011" cpuid.0.ebx = "0111:0101:0110:1110:0110:0101:0100:0111" cpuid.0.ecx = "0110:1100:0110:0101:0111:0100:0110:1110" cpuid.0.edx = "0100:1001:0110:0101:0110:1110:0110:1001" cpuid.1.eax = "0000:0000:0000:0001:0000:0110:0111:0001" cpuid.1.ebx = "0000:0010:0000:0001:0000:1000:0000:0000" cpuid.1.ecx = "1000:0010:1001:1000:0010:0010:0000:0011" cpuid.1.edx = "0000:1111:1010:1011:1111:1011:1111:1111" featureCompat.enable = "FALSE"Code: Select allto
virtualHW.version = "16"Code: Select all⠀
virtualHW.version = "10"
- Save the changes;
- At this point your configuration should look something similar to this :
- You can now launch the VM and start following the Installation.
I won't really able to help you with any of this, hope it works for you too.
⠀Sorry if I made some mistakes or wasn't very clear,