However, there is a certain period while booting Darwin that my PC consistently panics at, although not always ending with the same log line. It is most commonly immediately after "HID: Legacy shim 2", but has also come after "[PCI Configuration Begin]", "HPET: map device registers failed", and rarely, "RTC: lost battery power - time may be invalid". The last line is always preceded by "RTC: Only single RAM bank (128 bytes)".
I have been using the following boot-args: -v npci=0x2000 debug=0x100 keepsyms=1
Note: I have also tried replacing with npci=0x3000 -- no dice.
You may be thinking: "If Clover was working for so long with whatever settings you had been using, did you at least base your OpenCore configuration from your past settings?"
Well, I did, or at least tried. In my old Clover config.plist, I had noticed that the AppleRTC patch had been applied, so I attempted to recreate this in OpenCore. First, I found a kext patch for com.apple.driver.AppleRTC (10.14.4+), but it yielded no different result. I then tried RTCMemoryFixup with exclusions for B4-B7 and 58-59 (which I found from a different forum), but no luck there, either.
I have also considered it potentially being a DSDT issue, but seeing as I had booted Clover fine without many DSDT patches before, I now believe this is not the case (I had only been using FixShutdown, actually).
My kexts (in load order):
My relevant BIOS settings:
* SATA Mode: AHCI
* CSM Support: Enabled (I have also tried Disabled, but not only does this make no difference, I then have graphical issues)
* 4G Decoding: Enabled (I have also tried Disabled -- no difference)
* SVM (virtualization): Enabled (I have also tried Disabled)
* IOMMU: Disabled (I have also tried Enabled)
* Legacy USB Support: Disabled (I have also tried Enabled)
* Ryzen 7 2700X
* Gigabyte X470 AORUS Gaming 5 WiFi
Any help at all is appreciated. Thanks in advance! I can provide additional information if/when needed.