I'm having problems making this work on Catalina 10.15.2.
- "About this Mac" only shows the speed for the CPU. There's no "unknown" or incorrect CPU type, just the speed and nothing else.
- There's no English.lproj, but there is an en.lproj that seems to be the equivalent.
- The system files are on a read-only file system.
For the read-only problem, I searched around and found these Terminal commands:
Code: Select all
sudo mount -t apfs -wu /dev/disk1s5 /Volumes
I was able to make the changes to the file and copy it back into its original folder, but the changes never take effect, even after rebooting.
The "A" folder in the framework has a "_CodeSignature" folder that contains a file named "CodeResources". It's a xml plist with entries for all the string resource files in the framework. Is it possible that the failure is because the code signatures don't match anymore?
Ryzen 3900X (4.2GHz)
32GB (2x16GB) TridentZ NEO 3600 C18
Pulse RX590 8GB
ADATA SX8200 1TB PCIe NVME
Matias Tactile Pro
2x NF-A14 iPPC 3000 PWM
1x NF-F12 iPPC 3000 PWM
- Lilu (v1.4.0)
- AppleALC (v1.4.4)
- AppleMCEReporterDisabler (v1.0)
- NullCPUPowerManagement (v1.0.0d2 2019-10-22 16.19.27)
- RealtekRTL8111 (v2.2.2)
- VirtualSMC (v1.0.9)
- Whatevergreen (v1.3.5)
- Sleep (fixed in bios)
- Everything (Safari corrupted it.)