Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

@ProBowie, my findings led me to believe that this has nothing to do with clover. I downloaded recovery for 10.15.1 (found it on the Internet) and successfully booted into Recovery, downloaded OS and installed it on SSD. But the thing is that Recovery downloads 10.15.2 which is not supported in the .plist file (no idea how to install 10.15.1). So I guess all we need is the update for 17h file to get the thing working.

Advertising

@TarasB,
TarasB wrote:@v.osypets, nope. Didn't help. This time I hang on +++++++++++++++++++++ with no additional text
Try to use this EFI folder instead Clover EFI. It developed for different MB but principle the same.

https://bitbucket.org/osypets/asus-x399 ... 2-2019.zip
TarasB wrote:@v.osypets, thanks, but I have no idea how to use it. As I told earlier, I am new to Hackintosh, have very little knowledge of how all things work :crazy:
Just replace BOOT and CLOVER folders in your EFI boot partition with content from my archive.
Hi, @TarasB, how do you manage to get the 10.15.1 recovery image, would you be able to share the source? Thanks!
Are you using Clover?
I have the same problem using Clover with 10.15.2, however I in chance got a 10.15.1 installer and it works perfectly fine.
Clover does not support 10.15.2 yet. You need to either use OpenCore or use a older version of installer.(10.15.1)
TarasB wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:09 pm @ProBowie, my findings led me to believe that this has nothing to do with clover. I downloaded recovery for 10.15.1 (found it on the Internet) and successfully booted into Recovery, downloaded OS and installed it on SSD. But the thing is that Recovery downloads 10.15.2 which is not supported in the .plist file (no idea how to install 10.15.1). So I guess all we need is the update for 17h file to get the thing working.
Hey can you share a link to that repo, i can not find a recovery dmg for 10.15.1 anywhere :crazy:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]