Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Tutorials for the installation and post install.
by: Mikalanjilo13
agpennypacker wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:48 pm
MadMax1998 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:54 pm
https://kb.hackintoshisfun.ml/ as it's more in depth.

For my setup I ended up using the original USB installer, added the 17h (for ryzen) confing.plist from https://github.com/AMD-OSX/AMD_Vanilla. but added 4 kexts. Nullcpu, lilu, whatevergreen, and smalltreeintel82576.

Okay this is my problem. How the heck are these kexts even added to a Clover boot drive? Do I extract all zips? Extract the original zips? Rename the source codes back to source code? I am extremely lost. :x :?:
Post Merged
Re: Can anyone help me? Prohibited Sign
When I insert my USB and select install from macOs I receive the prohibited/ do not sign. I have no idea how to bypass it. I tried all other usb ports, reinserting the drive, and multiple other drives. Please help me if you have some knowledge on how to resolve this problem.
Post Merged
Can anyone help me? Prohibited Sign
When I insert my USB and select install from macOs I receive the prohibited/ do not sign. I have no idea how to bypass it. I tried all other usb ports, reinserting the drive, and multiple other drives. Please help me if you have some knowledge on how to resolve this problem.

Advertising

by: slammermx
I get all the way to rebuilding the prelinked kernel, does anyone know what I'm doing wrong, I'm trying to follow the guide as closely as possible.

Thanks ahead of time.

Can't use /Volumes/OS X Base System/System/Library/Extensions/IONetworkingFamily.kext - not linked.
Prelink failed for com.apple.nvenet; aborting prelink.
Failed to generate prelinked kernel.
Child process /usr/sbin/kextcache[3020] exited with status 71.
Error 107 rebuilding /System/Library/PrelinkedKernels/prelinkedkernel
by: Jhinfex
Hi guys, can someone help me out, I’m stuck here (photo below)
Tks ahead :))
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.78 MiB) Viewed 362 times
by: Francis Chan
unknowncod3z wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:42 pm hello. I keep getting this panic message but I don't even know where to begin to fix this. can someone chime in please?
I used clover 5102 to install High Sierra with 15h config.plist. I am having the same problem as yours. I think we need to use the right clover version to install High Sierra as the latest catalina will no longer support 32 bit applications and so as the drivers folder structure changes a lot from previous OS version.

I will try to install High Sierra using Shanee's HighSierraV3.dmg. I will let you know the outcome later.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]