Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

First, sorry for my bad english.

I have read Opencore Vanilla Desktop Guide, and setup the config.plist file, and try to install macos 10.15.1.
After boot macos base system in verbose mode, then the screen doesn't show anything anymore, just all black.
I don't understand at all :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: , what happened? What did I missing?

AMD RYZEN 7 2700X
MSI X470 Gaming Plus
ADATA XPG Spectrix D80 RGB 16GB
ASUS TUF Gaming X3 Radeon RX 5700 XT OC edition

Here my EFI
EFI.zip
Post Merged
I edited config.plist again and booted the macos basic system, no longer a black screen, but I got that is a weird screen...
IMG_0693.JPEG
Is that a driver's problem? or, just a cable problem?(I'm using DisplayPort to DVI cable)

Can someone tell me how to fix it....?

Here's edited EFI.
EFI.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by sarukomine on Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Advertising

Try using HDMI only with no adapters. There seems to be a small bug with the new AMD drivers and appears to be fixed in 10.15.2
sarukomine liked this
I think I have the same problem. The installation is started. Mouse pointer can move with a weird square, but it cannot click anything. The keyboard can move the cursor but cannot press enter to advance in the installation.
I DID try switch the cable to HDMI (No Adapter) Nothing changed. Any solution?

AMD R9 3900X + Aorus x570 Elite + 5700XT
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
padbaht1 wrote:I think I have the same problem. The installation is started. Mouse pointer can move with a weird square, but it cannot click anything. The keyboard can move the cursor but cannot press enter to advance in the installation.

I had the same. after the install it was all good. The screen acts off-centre when installing, but it's actually not. try to go with your mouse to the middle and you'll see hat you actually can select something on that screen. that black square comes up when you're outside of the off-centre screen.
Shaneee wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:33 pm Try using HDMI only with no adapters. There seems to be a small bug with the new AMD drivers and appears to be fixed in 10.15.2
I think you are right :thumbup: , this is a problem with new AMD driver, because I downloaded the latest version of mac os (19B88), and finally successfully entered macos base system and installed macos.

EFI, hardware and even cable have not changed...

Thank you for helping. :D
Screenshot 2019-11-15 at 6.39.30 PM.png
Post Merged
padbaht1 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:12 pm I think I have the same problem. The installation is started. Mouse pointer can move with a weird square, but it cannot click anything. The keyboard can move the cursor but cannot press enter to advance in the installation.

Let's try the latest version of macOS (19B88), this version already solved my issue.
Hi, @Shaneee

My hackintosh that everything is fine, except for Sidecar, I don't know what to do...
I have iPad Pro Third generation, and I logged in the same ac on hackintosh and ipad pro

I'm using BCM943602CS, so bluetooth and wifi both work fine, and I set PlatformInfo> Generic> SystemProductName to iMac19,1 in config.plist.

I think Sidecar should be work but it's not. What step did I missing?
Screenshot 2019-11-18 at 3.06.58 PM.png

:thumbup: :clap: Enjoy

I'm especially worried about the Wi-Fi card, and h[…]

@CaseySJ , I also using liquidctl for both Wind[…]

@CaseySJ , Fenvi FT-T919 would also be my 1st p[…]