Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

nassn wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:17 pm

I'm having exactly the same problem how can we fix this?

X470 AORUS GAMING 7 WIFI
AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Eight-Core Processor
GSKILL 3200 mhz 16 gb ram
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti

network manager looking like in first image and second image my kext list. anyone help?
I have almost the same setup as you and I have struggled with missing network.
After numerous tries with clean install, upgrades with no luck I found a solution.

After having Catalina running after a clean install with no network.
I used hackintool v.2.8.0 to insert SmallTreeIntel82576.kext into /Library/Extensions
Reboot and voila network is working :thumbup:

http://headsoft.com.au/download/mac/Hackintool.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
algady liked this

Advertising

kanglaga you're right bro thanks

But we didnt have SharedSupport Folder and installESD.dmg after gibmacos download proccess.

You should use 7zip for extract installESD.dmg file from pkg file inside of the downloaded folder.

After this proccess move installESD.dmg baseSystem.dmg and AppleDiagnostics.dmg file to SharedSupport folder. Becarefull folder naming may important caseSensitive.

Second important point in that video after installation: this guy copy efi folder inside to efi folder this is wrong you should copy inside of the efi folder to efi folder and merge.

i have installed catalina but my 5.1 creative speaker system not working properly and i also have resolution problem cause nvidia drivers.(I have fixed Nvidia problem viewtopic.php?f=61&t=9332)

Thats all.. Thanks again kanglaga :thumbup:
Last edited by nassn on Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
yamapi liked this
jos wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:56 pm Same problem... workaround for me was use the older version of clover (5058) instead of the newer one (5070).
I can connect to the Internet after changing clover (5058).

But again, the Installation requires downloading important content. That content can 't be downloaded at this time. Try again later."

Still can't install
Having same issue with Ryzen 3600 + RX580 and ASUS Rog Strix B450 i-gaming which is using Intel I211-AT.
Firstly, I am realy beginner, but followed steps for USB Clover bootloader preparation (https://vanilla.amd-osx.com/setting-up- ... kexts.html) and managed to boot and choose installation, erasing and formating drive, but got stucked while trying to run install - got mesage that The recovery server could not be contacted.
I opened terminal (googled this check) and type ifconfig - no IP adress is listed for me, so I believe, mine ethernet is not recognized from added Kexts in Clover (others) folder.
I added "SmallTree-Intel-211-AT-PCIe-GBE.kext" but didnt helped - no difference.Maybe I copied it wrongly to that folder - I dont know, what content should be in that folder, cause downloaded zip file had many items inside.

Any help - I will be realy thankful!!!
I had this problem too, but found a solution here: kb.hackintoshisfun.ml

Just go through it step by step

You need to do a a so called "Offline Installlation" after that you can take care about the internet connection. I had the problem that there was no kext working with my Ethernet card....so i bought an USB Dongle TP-Link and used the available Kexts and Installer for the wireless list in the top bar for TP-Link.

Hope this helps.
Bene wrote:I had this problem too, but found a solution here: kb.hackintoshisfun.ml

Just go through it step by step

You need to do a a so called "Offline Installlation" after that you can take care about the internet connection. I had the problem that there was no kext working with my Ethernet card....so i bought an USB Dongle TP-Link and used the available Kexts and Installer for the wireless list in the top bar for TP-Link.

Hope this helps.
Tryied to check that link, but page shown Error. Anyway, thanks for answer at least.

I have the same issue with my 57800 and sleep/wake[…]

I have the same HW. I have an USB Keyboard and a U[…]

I wanna your efi,and try it.Would u like to send t[…]

I need your advice

High Sierra. The GPU is holding you back.