Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Help with AMD OS X after installation.
by: Kinectech
I've installed Mojave 10.14.6 on my Ryzen 1600X and GTX 1070 setup, and everything works except for my HDMI output for the second display on my GPU.

I patched the latest Nvidia web drivers and installed them successfully, but the issue still persists...
I also have WhateverGreen and Lilu installed.

(Also, I'm missing my 3.5mm speakers in output, any possible way of fixing that? have AppleALC installed but it doesn't seem to fix it)

Thank you!
Egress liked this

Advertising

by: MadMax1998
The 9, 10 and 20 series cards are not supported by Mojave. Just because you can patch the webdrivers doesn't mean you get the full functionality of the card, including HDMI. In fact, you don't even get acceleration! Swap the card out for something that is natively supported by Mojave. WhateverGreen will activate HDMI on supported cards.
Egress liked this
by: Kinectech
MadMax1998 wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:34 pm
The 9, 10 and 20 series cards are not supported by Mojave. Just because you can patch the webdrivers doesn't mean you get the full functionality of the card, including HDMI. In fact, you don't even get acceleration! Swap the card out for something that is natively supported by Mojave. WhateverGreen will activate HDMI on supported cards.
I ended up deleting Mojave and installing High Sierra instead. Everything's working flawlessly now!

Thanks!

muy buenas recien instale mac os highy sierra en […]

Black Screen before installation

I had the same issue. Try unplugging and plugging […]

I too have ATI 7610m and the zip file is corrupt[…]

Ryzen 5 with Nvidia 1060

Hi @Johnata , Many thanks for reply. Sorry, toda[…]