Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Tutorials for the installation and post install.
AlGrey wrote:0x043bb1022
Shouldn't it be 0x43bb1022? Same ID as mine.

Advertising

Shaneee wrote:
AlGrey wrote:0x043bb1022
Shouldn't it be 0x43bb1022? Same ID as mine.
Indeed, I have no idea why the zero is there but it still works :P
Shaneee liked this
Norton287 wrote:
JohnSmith wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 5:08 pm Thanks for that, but unfortunately it is only showing me a generic "(null) (Handle: 0xD) connection failed, status: 0x04". Personal Hotspot on my iPhone and bluetooth speakers are fine. I think it might be the kext. I'm going to keep trying to investigate.
Ok
Just a quick update to this, the verbose output is showing that it can't load 'com.apple.driver.IOBluetoothHIDDriver' and com.apple.driver.AppleHSBluetoothDriver'. It is just HID devices that I'm having trouble with.

It would be nice to know what the fix actually does. My card (and dongle) are both natively supported in macOS.
Norton287 wrote:Try the 10.12.6 fixes. Some have had success with them.
I did try this before (and I just tried again), with that I don't get any Bluetooth at all. The fix in the first post is the only thing that gets me Bluetooth.
Ok let's see what a new GenericUSBXHCI.kext will do. Shaneee is collecting updated info from people towards that.
Norton287 wrote:Ok let's see what a new GenericUSBXHCI.kext will do. Shaneee is collecting updated info from people towards that.
Yeah, I saw this! I have posted a screenshot over on that post. Is the idea to use a new GenericUSBXHCI.kext + the fix or just the kext by itself?
Norton287 wrote:hopefully the kext itself should resolve some of the bluetooth issues
Fantastic, I really appreciate your help! Thank you.
Post Merged
AlGrey wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:46 pm What is even better.. GenericUSBXHCI.kext for the Chipset controller (id 0x43bb1022) and native support for the 4 USB ports controlled by the CPU. My BT dongle is working OOB now using a CPU controlled USB port.
I gave this a go with 0x43D01022 ... and it didn't change the Bluetooth situation at all :-( ... any advice?
@JohnSmith, try all your USB ports. Also revert to stock files if you applied the fix by Norton. You can also save and send me your IOreg :
Attachments
(227.26 KiB) Downloaded 44 times
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]