Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Tutorials for the installation and post install.
Setting your busratio and CPU info can help with time running too slow or fast, audio issues, etc. To set your busratio do the following;

Use CPU-Z in Windows to get your CPU and Bus speed. If your non-turbo CPU speed is 3.1 it will be 3100 in the formula. The same for overclocked speed, say it’s 4.3 it will be 4300. Now you take your bus speed as normal and divide the CPU speed by it and get your busratio.

You put your busratio as busratio=31 or busratio=43 in Boot options of clover configurator like so:

Set you CPU speed and bus speed in the CPU section of clover configurator. Set your CPU speed in Hz and your bus speed in Khz. So a 3.1GHz CPU speed would be 3100 and a 100MHz bus speed would be 100,000.

You put your speeds in the CPU section like so:

For those that never used CPU-Z this is where the CPU speed and Bus Speed are located on the screen:
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-12-20 at 9.14.42 AM.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-12-20 at 9.14.42 AM.jpg (71.07 KiB) Viewed 2665 times
Amd4ever, zzmadd, ProjectV8 and 1 others liked this

Advertising

Have done it and performance improved in my hack compared to the same clock speed but without the proper busratio settings done in clover
Thanks!!
Amd4ever liked this
Then if my PC is and AMD FX-4100 3600 (3800 turbo mode=overclock in bios) my bus ratio mus be busratio=36 by default?.

Anyway, if I don't use Clover, can I use bus ratio only in chameleon boot?.

Thanks.

PD: I reset cmos and i see in a hidden parameter of bios VTD and I disabled that item and now must be work fine, vlc and mkv works very fine in HighSierraAMD 13.1.

Could it be because of the VTD that it worked badly?

PD2: I dont use Clover only chameleon.
Norton287 wrote:yeah you use busratio= in kernel flags section of org.chameleon.boot.plist
Then for my CPU bus-ratio must be busratio=36.

Thank u very much.
Last edited by Amd4ever on Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Norton287 wrote:Yes you can use CPU-Z in windows to see the turbo and non turbo speeds, if you overclocked it should stick to one speed.
I don't use windows, i hate the monster, i use Linux.

Thanks again.

PD: This is my org.chameleon.boot.plist.
Attachments
(1.36 KiB) Downloaded 57 times
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]