Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Help with AMD OS X after installation.

Advertising

You're booting with the cable connected to the integrated and once boot has completed swap over to the RX card?
@vitorlage, i have to try installed kext several times, but still showing vram 3 or 4 mb.
yes, i'll upload my config.plist soon, wheres i found config.plist ? im using enoch bootloader .is in EFI/Boot/config.plist ?

@Shaneee, i have to trying as your suggestion, when i switch card from integrated to RX card monitor have no signal.
DiegoPaidjo wrote: @Shaneee, i have to trying as your suggestion, when i switch card from integrated to RX card monitor have no signal.
Try to change settings in BIOS to boot from RX 570, even if you have to boot blind (memorise the steps you have to do in the dark. lol

Question: Is your connection to the monitor VGA ?
I use my TV as monitor on HDMI
and the other monitor i have is VGA.
don't know how I am going to manage if i have to set IGFX as primary.

Connect your tv to the motherboard (primary) before you hit the enter command to boot up, switch the hdmi to the card slot and then hit enter. It will be a black screen until it gets to log in. You should be able to use your board HDMI to get in and get support if its working. It just won't get acceleration unless its connected to the card during the boot up. Do you have a HDMI port on the motherboard? If you do, use the board slot until you get the "supported" status through experimentations on/with the card and then boot with the card connected to HDMI.

I don't have a HDMI port on motherboard
only 1 VGA port.
When I boot with VGA connected AMDRadeonX4000 kext is loaded but cant hotswitch to hdmi

BEFORE you hit enter switch the cable to the card THEN hit enter. If you try switching the cable after boot you probably won't get detection to load the card bios in Sierra and won't get any results.

If you have the VGA connected to a monitor and the TV HDMI to the card you may want to try disconnecting the VGA plug before you hit enter to boot.
@vitorlage, Im using HDMI Cable to TV Monitor.
In motherboard have HDMI port for IGFX,
Im trying your advice, setting bios to IGFX as primary. --> hdmi cable connected to motherboard --> show up hardisk boot selection (osx selected) --> switch hdmi cable from motherboard to rx card --> i hit enter ----> waiting for 1 hour still no signal , and i try to switch again from rx card to motherboard has no signal too.
is my steps right ?
@DiegoPaidjo, Oh well, I've tried to understand what other users with the same issue managed to do. Because I don't have one of those cards I can't test.
You can try this
Code: Select all
Good news at least :)

I reinstalled sierra 10.12.3 last night. And I did the process like you said step by step. It works now without problem. Sooo smooth. Thank you for share and help.

I want to warn fellas about my mistakes which are possible to make for everyone.

1) before the process, you should remove your graphics card completely and plug your monitor with output of mobo. Thats important.
2) open your OSX with your Integrated graphics processor NOT PEG!
3) do the process and after complete don't restart. Turn your pc off.
4) install graphics card. and put your cable to GPU, don't change IGP to PEG!, do the rest.

Now I have just one question left. When I move mouse cursor to right of the screen, It disappers. Probably It goes to the second screen. When I try to make monitors as mirror, Black screen comes. How can I put limit to right side of the monitor to block cursor?
Let the system boot with the iGPU connected. Once it's booted swap the cable over.
Finally,
my Graphics can detected with full VRAM.
Thank you @Shaneee and @vitorlage for helping. :thumbup: :thumbup:

but, i get this error :
Kernel overflows available space
This is a non recoverable error! SYSTEM HALTED!
i think i need to install again, but i hope my graphics can work again.

btw, my sound (HDMI) not working. and can i using TP-LINK WN727n on hackintosh ??
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-05-31 at 9.08.58 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-05-31 at 9.08.58 AM.png (116.4 KiB) Viewed 1856 times
Screen Shot 2017-05-31 at 9.08.28 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-05-31 at 9.08.28 AM.png (1.66 MiB) Viewed 1856 times
@DiegoPaidjo, For the HDMI try this fix
For TP-LINK WN727n download Bear Extender
http://www.mediafire.com/file/sxlch8w8zxl0o8i/BearExtender-5.4.dmg
Has no official drivers, so I followed those steps and it works very well now.
1- Disable SIP. (boot into recovery mode -> open a terminal -> enter "csrutil disable" -> reboot )
2- Install Bear extender wifi utility (BearExtender-5.4.dmg), It has 3 packages inside the DMG, u will have to reboot twice in the process, but don't reboot the third time. wait till u do the next step then reboot.
3- Install RT2870 USBWirelessDriver KExt using "Kext Utility" or a similar app.
4- Reboot.
After that u will notice there is an icon of 5 dots on the top bar like this picture:
Screen%2BShot%2B2015-10-17%2Bat%2B7.55.1
click on it to open the "bear extender" wifi utility, and u can search for networks, add them to favorites, connect, disconnect and everything. B)
If u want to add a static IP or a custom DNS, u're gonna have to do it from System preferences -> Network -> 802.11n wlan USB. then edit whatever u want and click apply. I will upload screenshots for this step when I boot back into OSX.
Attachments
(639.62 KiB) Downloaded 28 times
(21.09 KiB) Downloaded 22 times
DiegoPaidjo, Shaneee liked this
vitorlage wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 7:58 pm @DiegoPaidjo, For the HDMI try this fix
For TP-LINK WN727n download Bear Extender
http://www.mediafire.com/file/sxlch8w8zxl0o8i/BearExtender-5.4.dmg
Has no official drivers, so I followed those steps and it works very well now.
1- Disable SIP. (boot into recovery mode -> open a terminal -> enter "csrutil disable" -> reboot )
2- Install Bear extender wifi utility (BearExtender-5.4.dmg), It has 3 packages inside the DMG, u will have to reboot twice in the process, but don't reboot the third time. wait till u do the next step then reboot.
3- Install RT2870 USBWirelessDriver KExt using "Kext Utility" or a similar app.
4- Reboot.
After that u will notice there is an icon of 5 dots on the top bar like this picture:
Screen%2BShot%2B2015-10-17%2Bat%2B7.55.1
click on it to open the "bear extender" wifi utility, and u can search for networks, add them to favorites, connect, disconnect and everything. B)
If u want to add a static IP or a custom DNS, u're gonna have to do it from System preferences -> Network -> 802.11n wlan USB. then edit whatever u want and click apply. I will upload screenshots for this step when I boot back into OSX.
I try install hdmi sound and still not working for me,
can you tell me how to boot into recovery mode ?
i have disk named recovery hd, but i cant boot into these drive.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]