What you need:
- Basic knowledge of CSS programming
- A PC/Mac with Google Chrome installed
The only theme currently available is mine that I have made.
- Dark Glass*
*Can be downloaded below
Feel free to edit the theme as pleased.
How to install:
- Make sure you have Google Chrome installed on your computer
- Download the theme
- Locate the Extensions page by clicking the settings button on Chrome at the top left, then go to More Tools/Extensions
- Check Developer Mode at the top of the page
- Then press load unpacked extension and locate to the folder you downloaded
That's all you need to do! If you make a unique theme you want to share, post it here for everyone to try it!
CPU: AMD A4-7300
MotherBoard: Gigabyte GA-F2A68HM-H
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 740
RAM: 10 GB
OS: Windows 7 / Sierra 10.12.2