Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

by: DEV1L666
Hello, I`m very new to all hackintosh thing. At first I wanted to install Mac OS Sierra or High Sierra on my PC but I got X64 Exception Type error during install. So I tried Yosemite and it installed without any errors. I used this tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXb3eg7Etek. My bootflags are nvda_drv=1, and npci=0x3000. My problem is that it runs slow. I installed the right nvidia driver package and it worked because my dock is transparent . I also switched OSX driver to nvidia web driver. Installed Mac OS on hdd instead of SSD maybe that it why it runs so slow. Some animations are also a little laggy. I can install Mac OS on SSD but I don`t really want that because I have currently installed windows 10 on it and I really don`t want to do that unless I really know if it will work because I have important files there. I have GeForce GTX 960, amd 6300 fx, 12 gigs of ram and MSI 760GM-P23/FX (MS-7641) motherboard. Someone please help me and I can also provide more information if needed!

Advertising

long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]