Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

by: Jordi
Hi everybody... I on my lenovo t 410 install yosemite 10.10.3 everything is working so now i want yosemite 10.10.3 install on my amd fx 4300 please help me... becouse i download amd patched for amd and when i start yosemite with amd -v it restart, it start check kext and when it start to start hackintosh it restart... please i want to have yosemite or el capitan someone help. Thanks peoples

My spec. amd fx 4300 8 gb. ram
my laptop spec. lenovo t410 and everything is working.

Advertising

by: Shaneee
Did you put the AMD kernel on install USB? The process is the same as installing on your Lenovo.
by: Shaneee
Jordi wrote:shanee man yes i put it in system/library/kernels but in the moment im preparing el capitan with enoch so shaneee man help me.
Help you how? Do you want Yosemite installed or El Capitan? If you need help with El Capitan please open a topic in the 10.11 forum or to continue with Yosemite remain here...
by: Deepak Baalyaan
Help me out ! :crazy:
My pc specs
Cpu. : And Fx4300
Mobo: Gigabyte 78lmt usb3 V6
Ghd: 80 GB & 1 tB
Graphic: ATI Radeon 3000

I was already installed & Tried iDened, 10.7.3 but , can't installed latest os of Mac . I try to install sierraAmd v4 & highsierraAmd but couldn't get success.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]