Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

by: therealduff1
I've installed Yosemite on the following hardware , but all it's come to is a black no signal screen on boot up unless I use nv_disable=1 . The problem has started after I re installed while installing my new 970 over the 750ti . YES IVE TRIED RE INSTALLING !!! I'm trying to use 10.1.1

AMD FX 6300 @ 4.5GHz
Gigabyte 78-LMT-USB3
Sandisk SSD
MSI Gaming GTX 970
8GB RAM

I'm using Chameleon boatloader because that's the one Hackintosh.Zone builds come with :/ , would rather use clover but my board is a BIOS one :///

Advertising

by: Shaneee
10.1.1? Have you tried with my Yosemite image?
therealduff1 liked this
by: therealduff1
Cheers, i managed to get the hackintosh.zone one working in the end, every time i boot i just have to use the external USB :-) . Is it worth converting to 10.10.5 though?
Updating isn't necessary but the kernel on our downloads page is built with the 10.10.5 sources. Was there an issue with my image that you use the Niresh version?
therealduff1 liked this
Yeah the install fail error seems to be false. After post install it'll load just fine.
by: Logan Frost
After I've installed it and ignored the msg what do I do t from there cause I can't launch 10.1.1 from the drive it's just bake?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]