Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Help with AMD OS X after installation.
GB X570 AORUS PRO WIFI MB has an Intel WIFI+BT module. Catalina Ignores the Intel WIFI but partially loads the Bluetooth from this module and identifies the manufacturer as Ericsson. Adding a Fenvi 919 PCIE Wifi+BT card gets the WIFI working but BT was still messed up and pointing to the intel module.
I resorted to removing the Intel WIFI+BT module from the GB MB. Its located inside the IO shroud and secured by MB risers and two screws.
Picture of the removed Intel WIFI6+BT module from GB AORUS PRO WIFI attached.

Advertising

Thanks for the hint.

I have a x570 aorus Ultra and I used an SSDT to disable onboard BT (SSDT-GIGABYTE-X570-NO-BT), and added a PCIe Broadcom card (which worked great out of the box on my intel Hackintosh z390 aorus ultra). Now BT works but apple bluetooth keyboard is lagging and acting up when I type. Anyone knows what is causing this?
Samlll42 wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:53 pm Thanks for the hint.

I have a x570 aorus Ultra and I used an SSDT to disable onboard BT (SSDT-GIGABYTE-X570-NO-BT), and added a PCIe Broadcom card (which worked great out of the box on my intel Hackintosh z390 aorus ultra). Now BT works but apple bluetooth keyboard is lagging and acting up when I type. Anyone knows what is causing this?

Hello, could you share your efi folder with me? I have the same motherboard as you.
A greeting.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]