• Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme rev1.0 (no Tb-c header)
• Ryzen 9 3950X (16 cores - AM4)
• 128Gb DDR4 2666 GHz
• AMD Radeon VII (16Gb GDDR5)
• GC-Titan Ridge (flashed with NVM23-E64fr) + soldered pins 0,3,4
I posted all my files on this repo :
Please consider it as work in progress.
I adapted lots of SSDT from iGPU's repo.
Thunderbolt is now working 90% : I mixed iGPUs SSDT : SSDT-X570-Cr-TB3-GPP9-TR-slot-4.aml and some SSDT-Z370-TB3-TTR.aml found on the web :
• started from SSDT-Z370-TB3-TTR.aml / renamed to SSDT-X570-TB3-TTR.aml
• replaced RP21 by GPP9
• added NTFY method from SSDT-X570-Cr-TB3-GPP9-TR-slot-4
• renamed PXSX to D014 (like in SSDT-X570-Cr-TB3-GPP9-TR-slot-4)
• replaced NHI Device with SSDT-X570-Cr-TB3-GPP9-TR-slot-4 one
• Wifi/Bt (AppleBCM adapted to M.2 to internal M.2 slot) -> XHC1/PTR5
• USB (all ports including GC-TR)
• AQC107 10Gbe (needs SSDT to get 10Gbe instead of 5Gbe)
• Thunderbolt (but needs replug after boot
-> Now LaCie Big5 Thunderbolt 2 works !
-> Thunderbolt Networking (2 separate Thunderbolt ports instead of 1 Thunderbolt bridge) @ 15Gb/s
-> Thunderbolt/USB-C Display
-> Hotplug only on certain devices
NOT WORKING :
• Thunderbolt cold-plug
• Shutdown (might be related to Thunderbolt SSDT)
• Sleep / Wake
• Bt off/on -> loss of USB2.0 -> USB might need some tuning
I want to thank already iGPU and CaseySG for their work on :
And of course all the others for Open Core, AMD patches and so on.
I still need help fixing shutdown if anyone is interested.
I'm still looking for a solution to my shutdown problem.
It occurs when GC Titan Ridge is recognised and working.
I started fresh and based ssdt TB3 V2 on DSM2's TB3 SSDT for CG Titan ridge on MacPro 5.1.
It's way simpler than iGPU's SSDT.
After several trying I found out that I didn't need such a detailed SSDT. The only thing needed on my X570 mobo is to declare UPSB device that contains DSB devices. Those devices are also simplified / less detailed.
@iGPU would you mind having a look at my ssdt v2 ? Maybe try it on your board ? I pushed it on my github repo in EFI_10.15.4_V3 folder.
I don't have a very deep understanding of ACPI tables but from my long experience in hackintosh the simpler the better when it comes to DSDT/SSDT. That's why I tried to dig into this Thunderbolt SSDT and simplify it as much as possible but unfortunately the shutdown problem remains...
I'm pretty shure that I'm missing something and that my problem could be solved. Please help !
AMD Ryzen 9 - 3950X
128Gb GSKILL DDR4 2666
AMD RADEON VII 16Gb GDDR5
CG-Titan Ridge PCIe Thunderbolt 3 (NVM23-E64Fr)
-Mac OSX Catalina 10.15.4-