Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

by: crokman
@Shaneee Never heard about that on my mobo! I'm still searching in the user's manual but i can't find anything..
I found this one GPU.DIMM but it's quite normal gpu tweaking..
I will try with npci=0x3000 and I will post some update!

Thanks for your time
Post Merged
npci=0x3000 gave me one more step next to installation but still in panic, as you can see..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Advertising

by: Shaneee
Hmm that's strange. Add cpus=1 as a boot arg to test.
Unfortunately nothing has changed...
same panic message! do you think is a good idea to disconnect one gpu and set -radvesa or -radoff as bootargs?
Might be an option yes. Use -radvesa to test. The R9 270 doesn't have native support in macOS so you'd need to fix that once installed. Using vesa mode may allow it to boot.
No results with -radvesa.
Now I will try with only one gpu
Post Merged
It's the same old story... I have the same panic message..
Just one gpu and a ton of bootags.. Maybe I have to chance some drivers?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I've asked on the Discord for some suggestions. Either they will reply here or I'll pass on the message.
crokman liked this
thank you man! I tried some modifications but with no results.. I am stuck in the same panic at the same point.
Any help will be fantastic!
Try with this config,
Really thanks for your time @Shaneee!
I have the same panic problem at the same point. You can look at the previous posted photo, it's exactly the same dialog message.
BTW I had to change UUID because it gave me the incompatibility screen after launching installation.

I used something similar to my PC (iMac 18,3) instead of MacPro5,1 as in the config.plist
I used these settings on system information:
MBL C02812310QXJ0PGCB
ROM 11223300 0000
SPN iMac18,3
SSN C02W8TZLJ1GJ
UUID 5EA82FED-2DB3-464D-AF14-FF60B31BBDC6

instead of what you gave me

MBL C07202101J9BH8FB
ROM 112233000000
SPN MacPro5,1
SSN C07H30EQF4MC
UUID 9A75F7D1-E413-4BAD-A5C4-83FE5682D12F

Maybe there's something wrong in it? I really can't undersand why it will not give up and let me install! Damn machine! :lol:
I altered the SMBios configuration incase it was some incompatibility. This was from a member on Discord,
I've seen that under 10.5 and 10.6 when you boot 32bit kernel on a 64bit firmware/DUET
Which doesn't really make sense considering it's the most recent OS which is all 64bit. The only thing I can suggest is remake the USB with a fresh macOS download and use the EFI I originally uploaded.

Can you share EFI with me? Thank you! Emial:foreve[…]

Use the tool to download 10.15.3 instead of 10.15.[…]

@fabiosun or @Shanne is this the correct guide for[…]

I have a hp6305 with X740 AMD CPU and a Geforce 31[…]