Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

by: chrinist
I tried changing my hibernate to 3 as well but my sleep still doesn't work. I am running Clover on 10.15.1 because that's as far as I can update until I switch to Opencore right now. I had no issues with Mojave on anything. The sleep is the only issue I am having on Catalina at the moment.

Advertising

by: danielosx
I can kind of confirm the problem may comes from incorrect controller naming.

I have Catalina 10.15.4 on B350M-PLUS GAMING and I have my sleep working properly until I add a new SATA SSD to my hack yesterday, which is strange.

So I inspected with IOJones and found out my working USB ports PRT5 under XHC0 controller, is shared by the newly added SSD.
Screen Shot 2020-04-21 at 22.28.36.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-21 at 22.28.36.png (29.83 KiB) Viewed 467 times
Screen Shot 2020-04-21 at 22.25.51.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-21 at 22.25.51.png (40.36 KiB) Viewed 467 times

Both of them have the name PRT5. And after removing the USB drive on PRT5, my sleep works flawlessly again.
I used my USB2/3 devices on USB2/3 ports/hubs in a mixed manner and my sleep still works.

I think there can be a way to adjust the name or something but I have no idea how to do that.

Nevertheless, try not to use the USB ports on XHC0(or any other controllers) which is already taken by other devices (like SATA SSD in my case) may help fixing the sleep issue.
by: gbzekb
Thank you so much!
I did not make any changes to opencore, did not do the usb port programmatically.
I downloaded IOJones and checked where my usb is.
Then I just physically changed the ports so that they were either usb3.1 or usb2.0 and now Catalina is sleeping and waking up 100%.

Ryzen 2600, Gigabyte b450 elite, 2 * 8gb ddr4, rx580 4gb
OpenCore 0.5.7
Catalina 10.15.4
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]