Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Sleep/Wake working perfectly on my hack (fx8350 and RX580) in High Sierra, Mojave and Catalina.
Had to search for right setting in Clover Configurator. If you share your config.plist (make sure to wipe serial) I can have a look.

Advertising

by: Sundhar88
AntarcticPL wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:18 pm Sleep/Wake working perfectly on my hack (fx8350 and RX580) in High Sierra, Mojave and Catalina.
Had to search for right setting in Clover Configurator. If you share your config.plist (make sure to wipe serial) I can have a look.
That would be a great help. I have uploded my EFI folder in above posts. It has my config.plist (but different serial number).
Here's the link to EFI
Hi Sundhar88
had a quick look at your EFI folder. Please check my config.plist that I posted in the wake/sleep thread in this forum.
I'm not using Lilu or Whatevergreen. Gave me a lot of trouble. Just check for your Graphics framebuffer and insert it in the Graphics section of Clover Configurator.

In your drivers folder you are using a lot of stuff that is not needed as far a I know. Did a lot of tests and I'm just using these in UEFI and BIOS:
- ApfsDriverLoader
- HFSPlus
- OsxAptioFix3Drv --> never use different versions of this Aptio together as you are doing
Can u help l already installed high sierra coz mojave didnt work. I think it was the nvidia gpu. But now l got a rx 580 and ill give a try. Anyway im been trying to install catalina with the same guide l did with high sierra and mojave. But this time l get this message

amf only 248/256 slide values are usable
But it continues but im stock on usbMsc identifier (non-unique) bla bla bla
My buil
Fx 8350
asus m5a97
Rx 580 thanks in advance :thumbup:

My question is. Did you upgrade from mojave or did u installed the way im trying to. ?
My built
Fx8350
Asus 5m
by: Sundhar88
megaAMD2019 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:24 am Can u help l already installed high sierra coz mojave didnt work. I think it was the nvidia gpu. But now l got a rx 580 and ill give a try. Anyway im been trying to install catalina with the same guide l did with high sierra and mojave. But this time l get this message

amf only 248/256 slide values are usable
But it continues but im stock on usbMsc identifier (non-unique) bla bla bla
My buil
Fx 8350
asus m5a97
Rx 580 thanks in advance :thumbup:

My question is. Did you upgrade from mojave or did u installed the way im trying to. ?
My built
Fx8350
Asus 5m
Yes I upgraded from mojave 14.6 to catalina 15.
Create a new post. Post your screenshot where it gets stuck. Did you use my EFI?
megaAMD2019 liked this
right now i wanna try to install with your efi, if it doesn't work Im gonna try to install Mojave again and go from there.
great im planing to make a new build after get some parts on black Friday. i wanna go with ryzen 3900x and gigabyte mobo. idk about gpu, nvidia or navi. thanks man
Post Merged
I discovered the problem. Its clover the new version doesn't inject the kexts for network. What clover version did u use when u installed mojave?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]