Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

by: TimeActor
I´ve download the complete Patch for my Ryzen CPU 3900 X (17h) and edit my config.plist before update from 10.15.3 to 10.15.4.
When I boot with OC I see the following lines - after that my system boot into Catalina 10.15.4.

Any suggestions about that or solution idea? Much Thx!
Attachments
Hackintosh.jpg
Hackintosh.jpg (412.14 KiB) Viewed 229 times

Advertising

by: Shaneee
Check your OC config. Match your UEFI settings to this. Don't remove or add what's missing as I'm using 0.5.7. Only modify settings you've already got there,

Thank you Shaneee - i´ll try this after work (Home Office).
Post Merged
Hello Shaneee, I didn't have an output folder in UEFI cause OC 0.55 didn't have one. (´ve check this before change something)
Another Idea?
Attachments
Bildschirmfoto 2020-03-30 um 18.44.30.png
Bildschirmfoto 2020-03-30 um 18.44.30.png (88.58 KiB) Viewed 203 times
Some of those options will still be there just under a different category. Just search the file for them.
Sorry no success that didn't´change anything. What i don't understand. I have only changed my config.plist with new patch 17h for my ryzen before I update to 10.15.4.
Try using 0.5.6. Test on a USB first.
Yes i changed to 0.5.6. System startet smooth like before but now i have an issue with my keyboard. Mouse is good but keyboard without respond. When i plug out the keyboard on the back usb and plugin on front usb (i´ve only one in front) my keyboard is fully working. SMBIOS is set to iMacPro 1,1 . What should i do?
Is it possible that you look at my efi which i´ve put into my last post of my Success Story today?
Thank you Shaneee!
TimeActor wrote:Yes i changed to 0.5.6. System startet smooth like before but now i have an issue with my keyboard. Mouse is good but keyboard without respond. When i plug out the keyboard on the back usb and plugin on front usb (i´ve only one in front) my keyboard is fully working. SMBIOS is set to iMacPro 1,1 . What should i do?
Is it possible that you look at my efi which i´ve put into my last post of my Success Story today?
Thank you Shaneee!
From looking at some different X570 boards the USB seems to be the same throughout. Try using these two USB SSDTs. You'll need to add them to the ACPI folder in your EFI and add them to the config under ACPI -> Add
Attachments
(2.25 KiB) Downloaded 12 times
One of your SSDT do the trick :thumbup: Thank you.
My second internal SSD displays now as external. I know its a bit cosmetic but before in 10.15.3 it shows as internal. Is there a workaround?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]