Probably this question has been asked already, however, I want to clarify a few things in my head.
So I am lurking this forum and Hackintosh Reddit for the last few months. I can't decide if I should go intel or AMD.
I will write down my reasons/objections and please let me know.
1. I wanted to go AMD due to the better prices.
2. It will be used primarily with the final cut / Davinci resolve for 4k video editing and the internet.
3. I assume I don't need quick sync as Imac pro don't have it?
4. In viewtopic.php?t=9025, a user named Bioraft, says he has both Ryzen and Intel machine and says the Ryzen is less reliable, however when I read around, other people say it is working fine.
5. Can you track temps, fan speeds if I go ryzen hack? It was written fans spin full speed all the time?