Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Help with AMD OS X after installation.
by: raph_a
Hey guys,
The photoshop fix from the website is working well, but there's nothing about Lightroom Classic 8.4 ...

anyone has a solution ?

thanks

Advertising

by: Bene
Seems like it has something to do with 32bit and 64bit of the CPU and Lightroom (32bit program) - couldn't find any solution so far....if you hear something, please let me know.
by: Shaneee
Can someone with the older version working please upload the following file for me to test something,
Code: Select all
/Applications/Adobe Lightroom Classic/Adobe Lightroom Classic.app/Contents/Frameworks/CameraRaw.lrtoolkit
by: shinobisan
I will try as soon as possible...is the only software not working for me and it will be Amazing if you ca do something ! :thumbup:
Post Merged
Just one question for @Shanee … i also have AB-350-GAMING … what bios version you have ? I tried the update and something at boot gone wrong… came back to F24 and everything works fine. Just curious...
by: Shaneee
Currently on F42d :thumbup:
by: shinobisan
Ok , i'll try to update :) Here's the latest version of the working Toolkit in Lightroom 6.14
Post Merged
Can't add the file… is too big :(
Post Merged
Shaneee wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:57 pm Can someone with the older version working please upload the following file for me to test something,
Code: Select all
/Applications/Adobe Lightroom Classic/Adobe Lightroom Classic.app/Contents/Frameworks/CameraRaw.lrtoolkit
Tried to update the Bios. No luck at all ... downgraded to F23 and everything came back working. How can I send you the Lightroom File you requested? Tried to using the old one from Lightroom 6 and Lightroom not crashed but stuck on boot screen ...
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]