Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

by: Copilotoo
Hi,

i followed this Guide for AMD installation and got Kernal Panic as seen in the picture i uploaded.

https://gist.github.com/reteps/37928176 ... 9e1fda879d

I also uploaded my Efi folder. I used Clover r4844 and Clover Configurator 4.60.0.0

Any suggestions what i could do different?
Attachments
IMG_3776.JPG
IMG_3776.JPG (1.86 MiB) Viewed 588 times
(8.31 MiB) Downloaded 41 times

Advertising

by: Shaneee
Remove FakeSMC_GPUSensors.kext, FakeSMC_CPUSensors.kext and FakeSMC_ACPISensors.kext from your kext folder. The CPU one is what's causing issues. That one is for Intel only.
thanks for the reply, but i changed things up and tried the High Sierra installation as i wanted to know if my system would rund a Hackintosh.
So far the first installation part worked for me, but when i boot Clover from my USB and start my Macintosh HD from there I get the following error:
Freeing low memory hackintosh (up to 0x2000000)

what does this error mean?
i already tried OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi and OsxAptioFixDrv.efi both but always an error message.
I tried your Advice and updated Clover on my Mojave USB, everything went well till the point where i restart and Boot MacOS from my newly created Macintosh HD. I get the Black screen with the White Text scrolling up, but suddenly it stops and restarts to Clover Bootloaderscreen. It doesn't show me the error message although i activated the flag to not restart at panic. What could i change or have i missed something?

When should i do the Part from the 2nd Stage install?

For 2nd stage install

add PK to /macOS\ Install\ Data/Locked\ Files/Boot\ Files/
run this command w/ Volume Name: sed -i '' 's/auth-//g' /Volumes/VOLUME_NAME/macOS\ Install\ Data/Locked\ Files/Boot\ Files/com.apple.Boot.plist
by: Dankbongripz420
Shaneee wrote:Remove FakeSMC_GPUSensors.kext, FakeSMC_CPUSensors.kext and FakeSMC_ACPISensors.kext from your kext folder. The CPU one is what's causing issues. That one is for Intel only.
Hey I'm actually having the exact same issue, however none of the Kexts you've mentioned above are even located on my drive, the only one there is FakeSMC.kext, and that's supposed to be there isn't it? I've been trying to get a Hackintosh running for years and years now, the closest I've come is a VM, I'll get it I've just got to keep digging and hopefully get help from kind people such as yourself.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]