Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Help with AMD OS X after installation.
by: curly
Hi guys this is my first post here so, to preface, I'm not a hobbyist user but instead use hackintosh as a way to acess mac only software on my more powerful desktop pc, so bear with me as I am a bit clueless about a lot of things.

That out of the way, I've been running high sierra without any hitches for a few months now after following this video installation guide. however after booting last night found the system to be sluggish and stuttery, which from what i can tell is indicative of a lack of gpu acceleration.

I have updated all of my kexts, including whatevergreen with no luck, I would have tried reinstalling mac os however the high sierra dmg by xlnc is no longer hosted on google drive and so I can't create the bootable media to start from square one again.

if possible I'd like to know what further steps I can take to troubleshoot and fix this issue. thanks ! :crazy:

Advertising

Hey curly, did you found a way to install high sierra??
I have a similar setup and also had hish sierra running, I installed catalina and found it didnt supported my audio software and when I wanted to go back to HS wasnt able to re install
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]