Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Download the combo update from here:
Code: Select all
https://support.apple.com/kb/dl1953?locale=en_US
Double click it to launch the installer and let it run, once it's done it will do soft reboot and continue copying the installation files to the drive.

On reboot, boot from your HighSierraAMDV2 installer, once the installer loads go to Utilities - Terminal and enter the following:
cd /Volumes/HighSierraAMD
preinstall
Once preinstall is done reboot and boot from the USB installer. Then boot from the Boot macOS Install from YOURHARDRIVE entry in the clover menu. This will launch the actual installer, let it run till it reboots.

On reboot, boot from your HighSierraAMDV2 installer, once the installer loads go to Utilities - Terminal and enter the following:
cd /Volumes/HighSierraAMD
amd
Let postinstall complete and reboot to YOUR Clover installation (not the USB) and you should be upgraded to 10.13.3.

Advertising

Punkfurby wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 2:41 pm Hi,
postinstall (from HighSierraAMD V2) does't ask for the drivename! :?
is errors \Volumes\\macOS Install... invalid file or directory. :(
i try to copy 2 the file manually...

what does the AMD-script do? oder how can i fix the drivename-problem?

HighSierraAMD V3 does't work because of USB3-Problems

You must have missed a step, make sure you are following the instructions step by step.
erikpowa wrote:after preinstall, it's getting nowhere
{date} - localhost com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.{name}.{number}) <Notice>: Service existed due to signa: Segmentation fault: 11 sent by exc handler[0]
I tried from scratch 3 times
That's after reboot amd booting the Boot macOS install from yourharddrive entry?
Norton287 wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 12:28 am
erikpowa wrote:after preinstall, it's getting nowhere
{date} - localhost com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.{name}.{number}) <Notice>: Service existed due to signa: Segmentation fault: 11 sent by exc handler[0]
I tried from scratch 3 times
That's after reboot amd booting the Boot macOS install from yourharddrive entry?
No, * its preinstall booting * before the the "cd /volumes/bla amd" step (after this step, image from viewtopic.php?t=4029#p37863)
Once complete choose restart and once the machine hangs on reboot. Open Machine menu and choose reset. Once reset it will load the Clover Boot menu, select the Boot macOS Install from HFS+ volume entry to boot into the actual full install.
During the "full" installation (as it's supposed to be), it's just doing this:

this is where it dies I guess

(I did once skipped it, so just went to the next step where I had to run the "amd" script, and everything was fine, marked the boot to "clover" but when I booted the OS it was still 10.13.2)
Last edited by erikpowa on Fri May 25, 2018 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]