Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Just updated from 17D47 to the 17D102 and it went without any errors.

Advertising

Hey mate!
Thanks for the description. Several times I tried different High Sierra ans Sierra but I was just able to work with SierraAMD V4 and except my RX 580 8GB it seems ok. Indeed This is my first Mac experiment and I just look at if there is sound, internet etc. I tried High Sierra V3 from site's link but I think because of I did not do that Preinstal (Cause I do not know how I do it) it just stucks by sayin "waiting for boot device" . Now I see you way and if you help me about how I am gonna enter preinstall code I will be so pleased.
Thank you all. :clap:
Hey! I cant download .dmg files, because of this message in google drive: ,,Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time. Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator." I have this messages for all .dmg files. May i have a torrent file or a new link for High Sierra AMD v2?
@Eg0r_Let0v, @Marmik Thakkar, Support for Distros such as this one has been dropped by us a long time ago. As such I will also lock this post to prevent further confusion.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]