Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

I just successfully install mackintosh High Sierra 10.13.1 (actually I wanna install 10.13.2, but after using AMDHS_Installer_V2_clover its install 10.13.1). now in apple store show that I can upgrade my OS to 10.13.3.
can I use this method? of I need to do clean install again?

thank you

Advertising

russes wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:44 pm What about the Preboot volume?

If I run the upgrade, the upgrade fails on the Preboot upgrade step & I have to restart.

My system seems to be upgraded to 10.13.3, but it would be nice to not have the upgrade fail.

Any suggestions?
Sorry to ask, but are you following the instructions in the very first post?
russes wrote:What about the Preboot volume?

If I run the upgrade, the upgrade fails on the Preboot upgrade step & I have to restart.

My system seems to be upgraded to 10.13.3, but it would be nice to not have the upgrade fail.

Any suggestions?
Once the update downloads and does it's mini install you need to, on reboot, boot off the USB installer and run preinstall from terminal. Then reboot and boot macos install from YOURHARDDRIVE.
Norton287 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:11 pm Once the update downloads and does it's mini install you need to, on reboot, boot off the USB installer and run preinstall from terminal. Then reboot and boot macos install from YOURHARDDRIVE.
I got that far. In fact, I had a bootable 10.13.3 system.

However... When I boot from the USB installer & then start the "boot macOS install <myDrive>" step, it almost runs to completion. As part of this step, the update to Preboot happens at the end of this upgrade. The Preboot upgrade fails consistently.

I was trying to find out if the Preboot upgrade failure was normal on AMD. Or... have I screwed up the installation.

I understand the basic AMD installation & what's happening. I'm just not sure about Preboot & Recovery.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]