Shaneee wrote:Check the network settings of the VM match your system.I'm having this problem again (after accidentally breaking the installation and now re-installing), and this fix no longer works. In fact, when I set it to "replicate physical network connection state" it doesn't connect at all! Maybe it was co-incidental that this worked last time?? All I know is whether I use NAT or this, downloading is having issues (keeps stalling before completing). Any ideas at what else I could maybe look at?
- AMD FX 4300 4-Core CPU (3.80GHz - 4.00GHz Turbo)
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 (Rev. 4.1) Motherboard
- Kingston 32GB (4 x 8GB) PC3-12800 1600MHz DDR3L RAM
- Samsung 250GB 2.5" Solid State Disk, 3D V-NAND, SATA-III (MZ-75E250BW)
- Seagate 1000GB (1TB) 7200rpm SATA-III 6Gbps HDD w. 64MB Cache (ST1000DM003)