Been a long time, but finally back to this task.
Tried a newer version than when I was last here, that being 10.12.6, and all worked first go! Very pleased. The final bit I need to start using it though isn't working, which is getting Xcode installed. The message is completely unhelpful, so does anyone have any ideas as to what to look at to try and resolve this? note: I have minimal Mac experience, so please spell out the exact steps needed. Thanks
- AMD FX 4300 4-Core CPU (3.80GHz - 4.00GHz Turbo)
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 (Rev. 4.1) Motherboard
- Kingston 32GB (4 x 8GB) PC3-12800 1600MHz DDR3L RAM
- Samsung 250GB 2.5" Solid State Disk, 3D V-NAND, SATA-III (MZ-75E250BW)
- Seagate 1000GB (1TB) 7200rpm SATA-III 6Gbps HDD w. 64MB Cache (ST1000DM003)