Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Help with AMD OS X after installation.

Advertising

by: Fumblemore
vitorlage wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:06 pm @Fumblemore, So now, you're booting in Legacy.... right?
.. UEFI, why? Should I be in legacy?
by: vitorlage
@Fumblemore, Of course, cause you have installed in EFI boot0af remember ? That's why you only see the +++++++++++++++++++++ and it restarts (no bootloader)
vitorlage wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:19 pm @Fumblemore, Of course, cause you have installed in EFI boot0af remember ? That's why you only see the +++++++++++++++++++++ and it restarts (no bootloader)
Right, well umm I booted with these args (in legacy) "-v -no_compat_check ncpi=0x3000 nv_disable=1 cpus=1 dart=0" and it hangs again at PCI configuration begin grr
@Fumblemore, Lol. I was forgetting you're booting with Clover already, so that flags doesn't work and you're stuck at PCI config because you haven't edited your config.plist yet, and checked the npci=0x2000.

Solution: Boot trough USB Installer like you have done to install Clover
Then Download Clover Configurator, open it, Mount EFI partition and inside EFI/EFI/CLOVER/ replace the config.plist with this one.
Attachments
(4.9 KiB) Downloaded 25 times
Fumblemore liked this
vitorlage wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:38 pm @Fumblemore, Lol. I was forgetting you're booting with Clover already, so that flags doesn't work and you're stuck at PCI config because you haven't edited your config.plist yet, and checked the npci=0x2000.

Then Download Clover Configurator, open it, Mount EFI partition and inside EFI/EFI/CLOVER/ replace the config.plist with this one.
Haha alright thanks pal, I'll test my tethering ;P
vitorlage wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:38 pm @Fumblemore, Lol. I was forgetting you're booting with Clover already, so that flags doesn't work and you're stuck at PCI config because you haven't edited your config.plist yet, and checked the npci=0x2000.

Alright sorry for the late reply, I just tried your plist and it hangs at the plus signs :/
vitorlage wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:04 pm @Fumblemore, Have you booted in Legacy mode ??
Righto, legacy won't boot clover. Just an underscore...
@Fumblemore, If it doesn't boot Clover is because Clover has not installed bootloader (boot0af).
Mount EFI partition, delete the content, empty Trash, rerun Clover installation again.
Don't forget to replace the config.plist by the one I posted
Fumblemore liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]