Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Help with AMD OS X after installation.
by: vitorlage
@Fumblemore, That has to do with with your USB ports. Other thing you can try is to rename in S/L/E AppleTyMCEDriver.kext to AppleTyMCEDriver.kext.bak

Advertising

by: Fumblemore
vitorlage wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:36 am @Fumblemore, That has to do with with your USB ports. Other thing you can try is to rename in S/L/E AppleTyMCEDriver.kext to AppleTyMCEDriver.kext.bak
Alrighty. I'll give that a shot, thanks. By the way, it hangs at "PCI configuration begin"
@Fumblemore, If it hangs at PCI configuration or you forgot to write the npci=0x2000 flag or try with 0x3000 that's more appropriate to Radeon GPU's
vitorlage wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:05 pm @Fumblemore, If it hangs at PCI configuration or you forgot to write the npci=0x2000 flag or try with 0x3000 that's more appropriate to Radeon GPU's
Alright, now for some reason I only see the line of plus signs, and then my pc reboots. (This was happening before I typed 0x3000)
@Fumblemore, The plus signs and reboot is because it can't find bootloader. When you press the BIOS boot manager key to boot by the USB, HDD choose the HDD without UEFI.
e.g. HDD1 says UEFI: WDC2336757568-WER or simply WDC2336757568-WER
Fumblemore liked this
vitorlage wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:18 pm @Fumblemore, The plus signs and reboot is because it can't find bootloader. When you press the BIOS boot manager key to boot by the USB, HDD choose the HDD without UEFI.
e.g. HDD1 says UEFI: WDC2336757568-WER or simply WDC2336757568-WER
Seems my post didn't send, 0x3000 results with PCI Configuration begin as well.
vitorlage wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:33 pm @Fumblemore, It can be dart = 0
Alright: exact boot args = "-v -no_compat_check ncpi=0x3000 dart=0" and it hangs at plus signs for a few moments then reboots. :/
Fumblemore wrote:
Alright: exact boot args = "-v -no_compat_check ncpi=0x3000 dart=0" and it hangs at plus signs for a few moments then reboots. :/
You haven't answered me yet....
When you choose the HDD from where you boot is there UEFI: HDD and HDD
vitorlage wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:57 pm
Fumblemore wrote:
You haven't answered me yet....
When you choose the HDD from where you boot is there UEFI: HDD and HDD
Sorry, no there isn't. I get the option to show only UEFI boot devices and only legacy devices, not both. So if in the BIOS I select UEFI boot mode, when in the boot menu I can only see and boot from UEFI boot devices. If, however, I select legacy, I can only see and boot from legacy partitions.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]