Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

by: taufanugrahas
Hello, i have successfully installed sierra using sierraAMD v5.2 thanks to shaneee :)
I've been able to make the ethernet, sound and other drivers work by adding more kext files.

Now, the thing is i cant get my graphic card wich is R7 370 work properly (shows as 7mb on about my mac and screen always flickering). Ive been configuring clover configs with inject ati, and replacing the lilu and whatevergreen kext with their latest release. Doing some workaround by following some dude tutorial in youtube (he use intel based hackintosh with r7 gpu). And nothing works.

So please, if anyone here know how to get the r7 370 to work, please, help me :(

My specs are:
Fx 6300 + asus m5a97 + r7 370

Thank you :)
Last edited by taufanugrahas on Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Advertising

by: Shaneee
Add the FakeID 0x68101002 for the GPU and enable RadeonDeInit
Shaneee wrote:Add the FakeID 0x68101002 for the GPU and enable RadeonDeInit
did that, and nothing changes. or I changed the wrong things? :D
heres some ss of what I changed based on your instructions
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
by: Shaneee
Remove the InjectATI option.
we got it working ... that mobo is weird and doesn't detect the GPUs correctly even faking the id via clover injection doesn't work. Had to add the id manually to the amd kexts.
taufanugrahas liked this
by: AlGrey
@Yagão, find me on discord
AlGrey wrote:we got it working ... that mobo is weird and doesn't detect the GPUs correctly even faking the id via clover injection doesn't work. Had to add the id manually to the amd kexts.
Many many thanks to Algrey for hours of guiding me through my first hackintosh installation. now my GPU's working. can't thank you enough man @AlGrey
Shaneee liked this
by: atthasd
How to add manually to AMD Kext? I have tried several combination for the injector, using Fake ID, Framebuffer, VRAM, Radeondelnit. But still not working, at most they recognize my GPU as AMD Radeon R9 270. but memory still 5 MB.

Currently using AMD Radeon R7 370, Device ID detected 6811. Running on Hackintosh 10.13.6.

I just restored from time machine on a new NVME an[…]

I had the same issue. Vega 64 card, Ryzen 1700x, u[…]

Check: 1. Latest versions of Lilu (1.3.8) and Wha[…]

@Shaneee , Nope didn't work... exact same problem[…]