Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Hey everyone,
I try my first hackintosh yesterday :) I manage to install, run the PostInstall Commands and boot into my installation drive via USB. But I think I did something wrong at Post-Instalation, because I can't boot without the usb. Apart from that everything was working (I think), nvidia web drivers, sound, internet, etc.

I use SierraAMD V5.2 with Enoch Bootloader. Installed the Enoch and Clover. Didn't find Clover in the installation usb so I pick one from web and manual copy clover folder into my installation drive. Also run the confg. file. But probably here did something wrong. One thing I'm still not 100% sure, do I need Enoch and clover install or just 1 ?
After several attempts with cloover configurator (and many videos on youtube) I think I mess up some drivers and decided to reinstall it again (didn't made the post-installation yet).

I could use some help with this final steps if possible -)
Thanks in advance!

Hardware spec:
cpu: AMD FX 8350
motherboard: msi 990 FXA-GD65 (military class)
ram: G.SKILL Trident X - 16GB (2x8gb)
driver: SSDCrucial MX500 500GB
Installation file: SierraAMD V5.2 with Enoch Bootloader

Advertising

It's working! :thumbup:
I follow the tutorials and after some consideration I end up installing Enoch instead of Clover. Kinda felt easier to start with, maybe I will change latter on. It's booting ok and looks like everything is working (apart from microphone but I think I will get there). NvidiaWebdrivers and CUDA also ok, just need some testing on solfware. (forgot to mention I'm running a gtx 1080). I still see the Enoch menu at the start but that's not an issue at this point. I'm still learning how to add Kext and stuff :lol:

2 Quick questions. My ram speed shows far lower than it is on bios, is it just a bug ? Before I had my cpu overclock to 4.4 Ghz, during the installation I set bios to default and went to 4.0, you think is safe to overclock it again ?

Again thanks for the help and great work with the AmdMacOS! -)
sudeen.sham wrote:AMD FX8350

AMD FX8350 GIGAPATE 990 FXA-UD5 V3 16GB RAM NVIDEA GT 650 TI BOOST

MAC OS VERSION comparable
What is your question, please post your question in a new thread.
I have a problem with the second part of the installation. I mean, Iget to install Mac OS X succesfully, even I do the PostInstall terminal stuff, but when I try to boot from MountainLionOS, I get this on the screen for endless time... Please help me, it’s only that step to go :(
Attachments
6C1EC6FE-75DE-4016-864E-8E87E119B12F.jpeg
6C1EC6FE-75DE-4016-864E-8E87E119B12F.jpeg (4.65 MiB) Viewed 124 times
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]