Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

User avatar
by: gmikes
#23928
Hello people,

Gucce hd92 web cam won't work.

Can somebody help me to figure out what kind of problem it can be?
I plug the cam in usb, but there are no reaction, and the system it self do not see that cam...

Thanks for any help.

 Advertising

User avatar
by: Shaneee
#23932
Run these commands in Terminal then run the installer attached below then reboot,
Code: Select all
rm -rf /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMediaIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/VDC.plugin
rm -rf /System/Library/SystemProfiler/SPUSBReporter.spreporter
Attachments
(679.48 KiB) Downloaded 35 times
User avatar
by: gmikes
#23955
So, report... The camera seems to work only in FaceTime, but not any time after restart the app. And till Usb fixing I had no system lags, but now it seems to work little bit slower.. or better say little laggy :(
User avatar
by: Shaneee
#23975
What happens if you remove the webcam and plug it in again? My one seems to be working fine.
User avatar
by: pirata129
#24136
Thanks to Shanee..
PhotoBoot and FaceTime works again with my webcam..great work,Shanee!
I have the same CPU and Motherboards.
Great Forum!
Post Merged
Shanee, Skype works too... :thumbup: :wave:
Shaneee liked this
User avatar
by: gmikes
#24777
Shaneee wrote:What happens if you remove the webcam and plug it in again? My one seems to be working fine.
no metter what usb I using, the same thing... won't work :(
User avatar
by: Nado
#42762
Shaneee wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:36 pm Run these commands in Terminal then run the installer attached below then reboot,
Code: Select all
rm -rf /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMediaIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/VDC.plugin
rm -rf /System/Library/SystemProfiler/SPUSBReporter.spreporter
I have just installed Skype today and realized that it doesn't play well with the amd osx. To start it showed up on skype pref as USB webcam, I could see the video working in test - but when I tried to do a video call the webcam light turns off and dead. So I tried this in terminal and now it doesnt even detect the usb webcam which is a Logitech C270 HD Webcam - see attachment
Attachments
2018-09-20_19-20-47.png
2018-09-20_19-20-47.png (27.15 KiB) Viewed 136 times
User avatar
by: Shaneee
#42764
Nado wrote:
Shaneee wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:36 pm Run these commands in Terminal then run the installer attached below then reboot,
Code: Select all
rm -rf /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMediaIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/VDC.plugin
rm -rf /System/Library/SystemProfiler/SPUSBReporter.spreporter
I have just installed Skype today and realized that it doesn't play well with the amd osx. To start it showed up on skype pref as USB webcam, I could see the video working in test - but when I tried to do a video call the webcam light turns off and dead. So I tried this in terminal and now it doesnt even detect the usb webcam which is a Logitech C270 HD Webcam - see attachment
System specs?
User avatar
by: Nado
#42771
Shaneee wrote:System specs?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 - 3,800 GHz
GPU: Radeon RX 570 - 4 Gig
MBO: MSI B350M PRO-VDH
RAM: 4 x 8GB- 2400 MHz DDR4

Should be added to my signature now. - i tried the scripts but the zip is like 0kb
User avatar
by: Shaneee
#42779
Nado wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:35 pm
Shaneee wrote:System specs?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 - 3,800 GHz
GPU: Radeon RX 570 - 4 Gig
MBO: MSI B350M PRO-VDH
RAM: 4 x 8GB- 2400 MHz DDR4

Should be added to my signature now. - i tried the scripts but the zip is like 0kb
Make sure you've got the original USB files and haven't swapped them out for any fixes then use the native USB fix here, viewtopic.php?f=24&t=4986
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]