Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Ive made a thread recently amd fixed that problem.. Now i can boot into installer but stuck at 15 minutes remaining when installing.. Also tried niresh sierra but after putting the boot flag for amd kernel just reboots, but i dont thing you can help me with that

Advertising

M4rM0rKuch3N wrote:Ive made a thread recently amd fixed that problem.. Now i can boot into installer but stuck at 15 minutes remaining when installing.. Also tried niresh sierra but after putting the boot flag for amd kernel just reboots, but i dont thing you can help me with that
Your installer has slept, Use a 3.0 port or keep your mouse moving during installation process. I'm sure the problem will fix.
DutchMan_1990 wrote:
M4rM0rKuch3N wrote:Ive made a thread recently amd fixed that problem.. Now i can boot into installer but stuck at 15 minutes remaining when installing.. Also tried niresh sierra but after putting the boot flag for amd kernel just reboots, but i dont thing you can help me with that
Your installer has slept, Use a 3.0 port or keep your mouse moving during installation process. I'm sure the problem will fix.
I dont have a USb3.0 Port and the mouse is moving fine ist not frozen ist just stuck at 15mins remaining
DutchMan_1990 wrote:Use USB 2.0 but keep your mouse moving through out the process, it seems like installation is ongoing,but apparently the installer has slept.
So you mean the Installation is still going but the bar which Shows the process is not moving further ?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]