Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

by: 0c0de
Hi, to the forum, I'm Jose Luis and i'm trying to create my first hackintosh using sierraAMD v4 but just after install and execute the post.sh script (doesn't matter if i do manually keeps crashing) my PC Specs are:

CPU: AMD FX-8320 3.5Ghz NO OC
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1050ti 4gb
Motherboard: Asrock 980DE3/U3S3

Bootflags that i set are: -v npci=0x2000 nv_disable=1 -x
Attachments
1495637319557-2025303470.jpg
1495637319557-2025303470.jpg (2.82 MiB) Viewed 1164 times
Last edited by 0c0de on Wed May 24, 2017 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertising

Ok, now boots correctly :mrgreen: what I did was download the last kernel upload here and then I replaced the kernel in PostInstall folder by the one I downloaded so now boots correctly but my graphic card is not recognized :( shows the name but their vram is 0MB, I installed the last update I found on internet the: WebDriver-378.05.05.15f01.pkg I´ve removed the nv_disable=1 bootflag so any idea why this is happening, for the boot loader I use enoch if thats help
@vitorlage Thanks for the help now i got 1080p in my monitor and apps and animations are smooth but not shows the vídeo card memory, i run a benchmark called glfx (i think i'm not a pc now) and test manhatan it throws me 52 fps but a gtx 650 throws better performace i don't know if this because of drivers, anyways thanks for help me :thumbup: :thumbup: :D
vitorlage liked this
0c0de wrote:@vitorlage Thanks for the help now i got 1080p in my monitor and apps and animations are smooth but not shows the vídeo card memory, i run a benchmark called glfx (i think i'm not a pc now) and test manhatan it throws me 52 fps but a gtx 650 throws better performace i don't know if this because of drivers, anyways thanks for help me :thumbup: :thumbup: :D
Does launchpad open fine and is the menu bar semi-transparent?
@0c0de, You have acceleration already.
There's some problems with kernels, kexts or whatever that slow down our Hachintoshes. That is a fact. And is not only for AMD CPU's, the same happens with Intel CPU's.
I just know there's people investigating this issues, let's just hope they find a solution for it.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]