Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

by: skadush
I just realize that photoshop is crashing every time you change the font. happens to my el capitan as well. Im not sure if this is because of hackintosh or PS problem. Anyone having this issue?
tobyni liked this

Advertising

by: Ackados
Is this Adobe Photoshop? And it's the program that crashes, not the OS X? Odd. Using Clover?
Ackados wrote:Is this Adobe Photoshop? And it's the program that crashes, not the OS X? Odd. Using Clover?
Yeah its photoshop. the program crash not the OSX. Been searching a solution for a while still all failed. Even booted to safe boot same problem. Crashing when selecting font. Still happens on El capitan.

Yeah I am using clover
by: Shaneee
What version of PS? Have you removed the MMXCore plugin? This fixes alot of issues.
Shaneee wrote:What version of PS? Have you removed the MMXCore plugin? This fixes alot of issues.

I check the adobe plugins folder and its not there. I am using adobe cc 2017. I didnt install any plugins.
Hmm not sure. Open the Console app and check the PS crash log.
by: redstoneforge
I have the same problem on Sierra with Photoshop CC 2017. I've reinstalled and deleted MMXCORE and it hasn't solved the issue
by: Meiton
It is the same for me, Photoshop is crashing while clicking on font list in text tool, I have also tried two different versions of PS CC 2017, but both are crashing.
by: Meiton
OK so I've tried CS6 13.0 yesterday and it's working just fine after deleting MMXCORE.plugin. I can live with that although It would be nice to get working CC 2017 version of Photoshop.
My CC 2017 is crashing when saving a file. I'll look into this more when I've got time.
Meiton liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]