Just finished my fist AMD Ryzentosh build and thought I'd share
Following on the heels of others who have used this board, I read and followed several different topics. I originally tried to use OpenCore but could not get the system to boot the installer properly. After switching to Clover I was able to see more information and troubleshoot the issue and bios settings - may plan is to have another go at OC now that I have fully working system. As noted below, I'm unable to maintain a high color depth AND get my ultra wide monitor working at 3440x1440 above 30hz. This worked perfectly when this same video card was installed in my 2010 Mac Pro so the block has got to be something happening in WhateverGreen. Open to any thoughts anyone has. I'd also love to get hardware monitoring and sleep working if anyone has any ideas!
1. I purchased a Fenvi T919 [https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VC ... UTF8&psc=1] board from Amazon for native bluetooth support.
2. The onboard Bluetooth is seen by MacOS and must be disabled/blocked in order for the Fenvi card to work. I've attached a .aml file that "should" work on other PRO WIFI boards.
3. Others are using alcid=7 for the ALC setup but after much digging I found that alcid=28 gives access to all 7 channels and as a bonus the line out works as the default output in both Windows and MacOS (shows up as Internal Speakers in MacOS).
4. My EFI folder is attached, HOWEVER, it has been sanitized meaning that my serial number, uuid, etc have all been removed and those values will need to be re-recreated using Clover Configurator or some other method before the config.plist can be used.
- EFI.zip = My full EFI folder minus the Clover files (currently using Clover 5100)
- config.plist.zip = My sanitized config.plist file
- SSDT-GIGABYTE-X570-NO-BT.zip = A .aml file for disabling the USB port the onboard bluetooth is plugged into. This should be placed in the ACPI/patched folder for Clover.
- Bios Version: F10
- XMP: Enabled
- Boot Drive: Samsung 970 Evo M.2
- Product Name: iMacPro1,1
- SVM: Enabled
- Above 4G Decoding: Disabled
- CSM: Disabled
- Native Audio
- USB 2.0 and USB 3.1
- NVMe (both slots)
- Hardware sensors
- Cannot get DisplayPort output above 30Hz and maintain high bit color
-v npci=0x2000 debug=0x100 keepsyms=1 alcid=28 -igfxnohdmi -rad24 agdpmod=pikera