Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

If you've got your system running near to perfect then you can share your success story here.
Hardware List
  • AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
  • Asus X470 ROG Crosshair VII Hero (non-WiFi)
  • G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600MHz CL16
  • AMD Radeon VII
  • Sabrent Rocket 512 GB M.2 NVMe SSD (macOS Catalina 10.15.1)
  • ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 1 TB M.2 NVMe SSD (Windows 10)
  • Fenvi T919 (works OOB. Probably going to get a BRCM94602CDP from a 2017 iMac for BT 4.2, but it's also native so it works OOB)
  • Monoprice ZeroG 35" 3440x1440 120 Hz Ultrawide Monitor
  • LG 24UD58-B 4K 60 Hz Monitor
OpenCore Config
  • SMBIOS: iMacPro1,1
  • Kexts
    • Lilu
    • VirtualSMC
    • AppleALC
    • Whatever Green
    • NullCPUPowerManagement
    • SmallTreeIntel82576
    • AppleMCEReporterDisabler
    • AGPMInjector (adds Native GPU Power Management. See AGPMInjector | Pavo-IM's Github)
  • ACPI
    • SSDT-EC
    • SSDT-Plug (adds X86PlatformPlugin, needed for AGPMInjector above)
  • Drivers
    • HfsPlus
    • ApfsDriverLoader
    • FwRuntimeServices
Working
  • Ethernet
  • Audio: AppleALC Layout 3 (this seems to work best, but I still get some "skipping" every once in a while)
  • iMessage
  • Facetime, including WiFi calling through my iPhone on T-Mobile
  • AirDrop
  • Handoff
  • Authentication with Apple Watch
Not Working
  1. Unlock with Apple Watch: spins for a few seconds and says "unlocking with apple watch" and then gives up.
  2. Sleep: Very inconsistent. Sometimes it works perfectly, other times it wakes up half-way but not enough to do anything and requires a hard reset. It's seems to happen more often the longer I leave it asleep (over night is sometimes okay, but a full day is almost guaranteed to trigger the issue when I wake it up).
  3. SideCar: it connects but then I just get a black screen on my iPad Pro 9.7"
  4. DRM: HW encoding shows a fully supported with VideoProc but when using Amazon Prime Video in Safari I just get "Unsupported Plug-in" and on the DRM Test here it just spins, so I'm not sure what's going on. I don't have Netflix to test with but I imagine it'll be the same story. If there's any other indicators I'm happy to test.

So overall, my system works very well. :D Obviously I'd like to to resolve what still isn't working (those are in order of priority to me), so if anyone has any insight I would very much appreciate it.

Advertising

Hi,

could you poste your complete OpenCORE EFI here? I have the same Board.

Thank you
Post Merged
@FriedEngineer

do you still use this config - can you post your EFI here please?
@FriedEngineer

some user's asked :D Can you share your OC EFI package please?
@Flexarius, @TrevorBarnes, @foreverlei Sorry I'm not inclined to share my EFI outright as I think its necessary to understand the config thoroughly to be able to maintain it long term, but I'd be glad to help in the discord. I'm FriedEngineer there as well (and I get notifications there while the ones from here don't seem to work very well)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]