Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

If you've got your system running near to perfect then you can share your success story here.
Finally Got A Stable Version Of Hackintosh Running....
The Most Annoying Part Was To Get Ethernet (Intel i211) Working While Installation...
*WORKING
Native Audio
Ethernet
USB 2.0 and USB 3.1
Headphones
*NOT WORKING
Wifi+Bluetooth

*GUIDE:-
1. Simply Follow This Guide https://vanilla.amd-osx.com
2.Download The Kext Files From The Links Provided In That Guide
3.To Get The Ethernet Working For X570 Aorus Master, It Requires A Patched "SmallTreeIntel82576.kext" Which Can Be Found At "EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/" In My Attached Zip
*Files
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by jyotirmay on Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertising

Checking on a few [SUCCESS] threads with X570 motherboards... Do you use a PCI-4.0 m2 NVME like the Corsair MP600 series? Im trying to find out if we're seeing the PCI-E 4.0 read/write performance improvements in MacOS. Thanks
rusteswan wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:29 pm Checking on a few [SUCCESS] threads with X570 motherboards... Do you use a PCI-4.0 m2 NVME like the Corsair MP600 series? Im trying to find out if we're seeing the PCI-E 4.0 read/write performance improvements in MacOS. Thanks
I used a PCIE 4.0 NVME SSD from Gigabyte on my GB X570 AORUS PRO WIFI MB
AORUS NVMe Gen4 M2 1TB PCIExpress 40
Hello! I just wanted to say Thank You! I have the Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme, and your EFI folder is the only way I could get a working Hackintosh. I've tried everything to upgrade to Catalina (both 10.15.1 and 10.15.2). I'm wondering if you have tried and, if so, have you had any success?

Thank you

Can you share EFI with me? Thank you! Emial:foreve[…]

Use the tool to download 10.15.3 instead of 10.15.[…]

@fabiosun or @Shanne is this the correct guide for[…]

I have a hp6305 with X740 AMD CPU and a Geforce 31[…]