Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

If you've got your system running near to perfect then you can share your success story here.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
MoBo: MSI B450M GAMING PLUS
Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB*2 3200Mhz
Disk: WD 1TB Black nvme
GPU: MSI RX 580 game plus
WIFI/BT: fenvi T919
Mojave: 10.14.6

I have to give up ITX MoBo as I don't see an easy way to have WIFI/BT both work on small iTX MoBo.

- WIFI/BT works OOB
- RX 580 works OOB
- Audio works with AppleALC.kext
- Need to install NoVPAJpeg.kext to enable preview in finder
- USB shows 3.0 in System Report, speed up to 80M/s from my portable USB 3.0 disk
Sometimes it switches to different audio device (I have monitor speaker/usb audio * 2/internal 3.5mm) in the middle of music but it's pretty rare.
- Sleep kind of work, I have to disable "weak up from USB" (something like that) in BIOS otherwise it just keeps sleep->weak-up->sleep loop
Does anyone know how to configure SSDT in AMD MoBo? I guess I have to configure SSDT properly to fix the USB sleep issue but I only found Intel tutorials and it doesn't match with AMD MoBo.
- Is there a hibernate version of sleep in Mac? It immediately weaks up even after 12 hrs.

So far pretty happy with what I have and I already can use it as daily machine, thanks a lot for the wonderful tutorial!
Egress, crs0910 liked this

Advertising

Hi, I also had to use NoVPAJpeg.kext when I first installed my hackintosh.
But as you can see here https://github.com/vulgo/NoVPAJpeg it has been deprecated.
You only need WhateverGreen.kext, wich you probably already have, and to add the following boot arguments in clover:
Code: Select all
shikigva=32 shiki-id=Mac-7BA5B2D9E42DDD94
You need just to add those once.
Sure attached my config.plist, kexts I used:

AppleALC.kext
NullCPUPowerManagement.kext
Innie.kext
USBInjectAll.kext
Lilu.kext
VirtualSMC.kext
NoVPAJpeg.kext
WhateverGreen.kext
Post Merged
btw, it shows 1600 MHz as memory in "About the Mac" is it normal? In BIOS I see it shows as dual channel.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
crs0910 liked this
Thanks for the info, maybe this could be helpful for others, mine doesn't work.
crs0910 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:06 am
Thank you. I follow this https://kb.hackintoshisfun.ml/clover/ , copy all its configs directly and change my 4k display from hdmi2.0 to hdmi1.4 and finally succeed.
- About the memory display issue: I fix it by following viewtopic.php?t=3852
Followed that and resulted in infinite loop reboot, don't know why but it doesn't bother me without it so might just leave it as it is, on the other hand, RX 580 gives me a much better performance (120 FPS in 2k vs < 30 FPS in 1080P for Diablo 3) for games I play on Windows, plus it's much easier to control GPU Fan speed on Windows.
- About the sleep issue: I use this script: https://github.com/XLNCs/ryzenusbfix
Followed that one before it doesn't work for me either, if it works for you mind share your plist?

Do you have acceleration with this web driver?

Thank you, all working now :)

Hey Julius, I have the same board and had the sam[…]

Having the same issue. Built this hackintosh speci[…]