MoBo: MSI B450M GAMING PLUS
Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB*2 3200Mhz
Disk: WD 1TB Black nvme
GPU: MSI RX 580 game plus
WIFI/BT: fenvi T919
I have to give up ITX MoBo as I don't see an easy way to have WIFI/BT both work on small iTX MoBo.
- WIFI/BT works OOB
- RX 580 works OOB
- Audio works with AppleALC.kext
- Need to install NoVPAJpeg.kext to enable preview in finder
- USB shows 3.0 in System Report, speed up to 80M/s from my portable USB 3.0 disk
Sometimes it switches to different audio device (I have monitor speaker/usb audio * 2/internal 3.5mm) in the middle of music but it's pretty rare.
- Sleep kind of work, I have to disable "weak up from USB" (something like that) in BIOS otherwise it just keeps sleep->weak-up->sleep loop
Does anyone know how to configure SSDT in AMD MoBo? I guess I have to configure SSDT properly to fix the USB sleep issue but I only found Intel tutorials and it doesn't match with AMD MoBo.
- Is there a hibernate version of sleep in Mac? It immediately weaks up even after 12 hrs.
So far pretty happy with what I have and I already can use it as daily machine, thanks a lot for the wonderful tutorial!