Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

If you've got your system running near to perfect then you can share your success story here.
CaseySJ wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:06 am @jaws1

Messages and FaceTime are both working on my ASRock X570 Taichi with Ryzen 9 3900X. Installed macOS 10.14.6 this past week. Here's how:

Because I have both Windows and macOS installed, I use the built-in AX200 WiFi/BT in Windows. But for macOS, I purchased and installed a Fenvi FV-T919 Broadcom card. This is natively supported in macOS, so no kexts of any kind are needed.

However, to prevent the built-in AX200 Bluetooth from interfering with the Fenvi card, we need to disable the PRT2 USB port on XHC0. The attached SSDT can be coped to your CLOVER/ACPI/patched folder. Then reboot. This will only disable the AX200 in macOS.

Also, if you're using an NVMe SSD for macOS and it is appearing on the desktop with an Orange icon (i.e. as an external drive), I have an SSDT that can fix that as well. However, to adapt this SSDT for your system, just do this:

1. Download and run IORegistryExplorer (search Google for link)
2. Scroll the device tree on left side until you see your NVMe. It will be under GPP0 or GPP1 or GPP2...
3. Let me know which GPP(x) it is attached to.
Mine is using GPP0, what should I do next?

Regards

Advertising

koochy wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:15 pm Mine is using GPP0, what should I do next?

Regards
If you have the ASRock Taichi X570, then simply unzip and copy the two files to the CLOVER/ACPI/patched folder in the EFI partition of your macOS SSD. The two files are:
  • SSDT-ASROCK-X570-NVME-GPP0.aml
  • SSDT-DTPG.aml
Attachments
(1.69 KiB) Downloaded 53 times
manoueltiger wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:30 pm hey !
no i use the config from the 17h
I'm interested in your build.
Could you please let us know
1. opencore or clover - what was used as boot manger
2. Very Interesting ASROCK X570M Pro4 Build, could you please share your EFI folder ? (Mount your EFI using EFI Mounter V3 and copy the folder named EFI from the hidden EFI drive and zip and attach to forum post.
3. Could you please get a gigabyte Titanridge AIC (it has dual TB3 ports and PD) supports display port 1.4 (upto 8K), Gigabyte cards are compatible with Asrock motherboards as per review comment from Amazon user.
@CaseySJ,
please bless us with you support to test Gigabyte AIC following your Z390 build ...sorry for stalking from other forum.

@manoueltiger,@CaseySJ ,
I want to a make golden AMD build with this MoBo+3950X+GB Titan Ridge AIC 2.0, Need your help guys
Great! MAn i could use a little help with trying to get the ethernet port working so i can finish the install. I tried a few kexts but still not working. What was your Kexts folder set-up? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

TRG
@theetech :
sorry mate !
I didn't see your post, do you need some help with your build now ?

@ theryzenguy :
I'm using this one !
SmallTree-Intel-211-AT-PCIe-GBE.kext (ethernet, because it's an intel 211)
TheRyzenGuy liked this
Great!! I have the same Cpu/mbo but have one question. I've got to the part of the install where it tries to connect to Apple's server and get "cannot connect to server" error. I was wondering which kexts patch did you use to activate your ethernet port? Thanks for any help you can provide!
Post Merged
absolutely if you can. I got up to trying to connect to Apple's server.. been stalled there ..smh...lol
Does this board support the TB AIC (Titan Ridge) ?

I'm in the process of building a Hackintosh with the ASRock X570 Taichi (b/c I keep my builds 6-7 years and so I want TB support) but it's been a long time since I have built my own system and found a prebuilt for a reasonable premium. they only offer Gigabyte X570 Ultra or Master. TB support is becoming less of a dealbreaker, but I want 40 GB/sec connection and TB is currently the only way. 7 years from now, when we have USB5, I can upgrade, but for now TB would be nice. Thank you for taking the time to reply.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]