Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

If you've got your system running near to perfect then you can share your success story here.
@jaws1

Messages and FaceTime are both working on my ASRock X570 Taichi with Ryzen 9 3900X. Installed macOS 10.14.6 this past week. Here's how:

Because I have both Windows and macOS installed, I use the built-in AX200 WiFi/BT in Windows. But for macOS, I purchased and installed a Fenvi FV-T919 Broadcom card. This is natively supported in macOS, so no kexts of any kind are needed.

However, to prevent the built-in AX200 Bluetooth from interfering with the Fenvi card, we need to disable the PRT2 USB port on XHC0. The attached SSDT can be coped to your CLOVER/ACPI/patched folder. Then reboot. This will only disable the AX200 in macOS.

Also, if you're using an NVMe SSD for macOS and it is appearing on the desktop with an Orange icon (i.e. as an external drive), I have an SSDT that can fix that as well. However, to adapt this SSDT for your system, just do this:

1. Download and run IORegistryExplorer (search Google for link)
2. Scroll the device tree on left side until you see your NVMe. It will be under GPP0 or GPP1 or GPP2...
3. Let me know which GPP(x) it is attached to.
Attachments
(697 Bytes) Downloaded 83 times

Advertising

manoueltiger wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:17 am i tried 3 times and yes it works ;)
the 3600 is one of the most impressive CPU I have ever seen !
For about 200€ (and you can buy it for less than 200€ today), you have a CPU that crush a 9700K in applications !

And if you want something really powerful, you can take a 3700X and you have something better than the 9900K, I will buy this one or the new 3900 in 3-4 months.

And if you want a hackintosh equivalent to the most powerful imac pro, you take the 3900X (yes !)

I will put photos as soon as possible !
_----_-----_------

Hey bro,
Mind posting your efi?
Im having problems with usb ports and audio.
Mouse disconnecting, freezing, pointer missing. Using wireless keys+pad
Wifi dongle not detected
Pla check my profile for my set up.
Thanks!!
Oz-man liked this
jaws1 wrote:I have a similar Asrock x570 board (Taichi). Are you able to use iMessage? I followed the vanilla guide, and everything (except onboard Intel AX200 wifi, but that was expected) seems to be working - except iMessage. I'm getting activation errors. I have signed into iCloud and the App Store without an issue.

Did you do anything special with your Clover settings? I'm curious what your config.plist and kext settings are?
hey !
Yes it works !
But, do you have an invalid serial number for your mac ?
I'm a noob ^^, how can I give you my efi ?

i will give you my config.plist tomorrow

@Eceiah,
You should take a NGFF wifi/BT card like me dude ;)
I have same Asrock x570m pro4 mobo with Ryzen 3400g + RX580. I followed vanilla guide and everything went smooth. I used
AppleALC.kext
Lilu.kext
NullCPUPowerManagement.kext
RealtekRTL8111.kext (for my pcie Realtek ethernet card)
WhateverGreen.kext
VirtualSMC.kext
Postinstallation problems are no sound and not all USB ports are present. I've got built-in sound work with HDAS to HDEF patch and set layout id: 1. It works but crackling and choppy. Same problem with rx580 hdmi sound. Can't understand, what I did wrong?
Oz-man wrote:I have same Asrock x570m pro4 mobo with Ryzen 3400g + RX580. I followed vanilla guide and everything went smooth. I used
AppleALC.kext
Lilu.kext
NullCPUPowerManagement.kext
RealtekRTL8111.kext (for my pcie Realtek ethernet card)
WhateverGreen.kext
VirtualSMC.kext
Postinstallation problems are no sound and not all USB ports are present. I've got built-in sound work with HDAS to HDEF patch and set layout id: 1. It works but crackling and choppy. Same problem with rx580 hdmi sound. Can't understand, what I did wrong?
@Eceiah,

Did you user the config file from shaneee ?

strange...
I have sound on my build...
I have the same kext except pour for the ethernet (I have ​SmallTree-Intel-211-AT-PCIe-GBE.kext )
Did you try the USB fix from XLNC ?
My usb ports work for me, it's really strange that we don't have the same behaviour although we have the same components...

for the sound, what do you see in system report > Audio ?
Hello. Thanks for the info. I am relatively new to the Hackintosh world, but I've spent an insane amount of free time over the last week getting my 3600X-based system up and running smoothly with Mojave. When I went to install Catalina (fresh install), my EFI for Mojave did not work, so I had to rebuild from scratch.

Long story short, I got it so that I can boot into the recovery screen of Catalina. Nice. Problem is, my 2 NVMe drives appear as external. The SATA drive shows as internal, but I use that for Time Machine. The installer won't even let me install on one of the NVMe drives (because they appear to the system as external). Any ideas how I can get around this blocker? Any known kexts or drivers for an EVO 970 plus? Many thanks in advance.
Post Merged
Please disregard my previous post. I was able to install Catalina by upgrading from Mojave.
You could try the following patch:
<dict>
<key>Comment</key>
<string>External Drives as Internal to fix Orange Icons 10.14.x</string>
<key>Disabled</key>
<false/>
<key>Find</key>
<data>
RXh0ZXJuYWw=
</data>
<key>InfoPlistPatch</key>
<false/>
<key>Name</key>
<string>AppleAHCIPort</string>
<key>Replace</key>
<data>
SW50ZXJuYWw=
</data>
</dict>
Hi all !
I don't install catalina for the moment because my config works flawlessly on Mojave and I'm not interested in the 10.15
I will try to install a thnuderbolt card and see if I can add 2 thunderbolt 3 ports on my hackintosh

I should update macOS only if I need to put a RX5700 or a RX5700XT
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]