Over the past couple of months I have been working on getting Mojave working on this laptop. It is unique because it is the only laptop with a B450 chipset supporting Ryzen 1+ processors and a Vega56 GPU.
- Ryzen 2700
- 144Hz 17 inch AUO IPS panel
- DW1560 M.2 card installed for wifi / bluetooth support
- Samsung 970 Evo 1TB
- Internal LCD displays static when being re-enabled other than from a reboot
- Sleep instantly wakes
- Battery status isn't available when using the iMacPro1,1 SMBIOS
- Internal Microphone when using AppleALC (speakers do work)
- Internal keyboard isn't always detected when booting, when using VoodooPS2Controller (Rehabman) or VoodooPS2 (acidanthera)
- Internal Trackpad doesn't have configuration options available in System Preferences
Over all the machine is pretty viable for what I am using it for (Xcode / Android builds) although it appears that running the Android Simulator isn't possible due to lack of Intel HAXM support. I will update this as more things are fixed.