Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

If you've got your system running near to perfect then you can share your success story here.
So I followed Guide from this site and installed latest available OS version and everything is amazing, super fast but unfortunately it seems that I cant get my mic to work.... Tried kexts, tried all hex layouts in Clover/Devices/Audio but no matter what I doo I always have Audio just need to change source in Settings but no matter what I do Mic is not working :crazy: My MB have R ALC892 from codecs. If anyone knows what to do please tell me cause I have no idea what to do next since this is my first Hackintosh/Ryzentosh :D Here are few photos and honestly as Win user for almost whole my life (except 1 year of macbook pro) I have no Idea is this good or should it be better with my Hardware. Please if you have any advice feel free to tell me since I am reall definition of NOOB :lol: If you need any more info please write me since I want to help you to help me :thumbup:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jubarim liked this

Advertising

Do you have acceleration with this web driver?

Thank you, all working now :)

Hey Julius, I have the same board and had the sam[…]

Having the same issue. Built this hackintosh speci[…]